He hung up and I groaned. I turned to Aphmau who looked at me with curious eyes.

Irene she's cute

I plopped myself on the couch beside her and sighed.

"Gotta leave fr ScalesWind in a week, three night concert, I'll probably be gone for at least two weeks, that's counting the time it takes to get there"

Aphmau sighed and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"So, no first date for awhile?"

"Oh trust me, I'm taking you on a date before I go. How does Tuesday sound?"

"Sounds great"

She kissed my cheek.

"I gotta go pack, I'll seeya Tuesday. I'll text you the details" I pecked her lips and she smiled at me.

I got up and grabbed the things I brought and left with saying one more goodbye.

"Remember, I love you"

And I didn't let her tell me anything else cause I shut the door.

I got home and saw Laurence staring at the ceiling, he was watching it like a hawk and glaring like it had just kicked his puppy.

"What's up?" I asked walking through the doorway.

"Bored"

"Call Katelyn"

"She's out with Jeffery" he narrowed his eyes at the ceiling and sneered while saying the name like it disgusted him.

"Oh...wanna play some X-box-"

"Laurence!" I faintly familiar voice called through the closed door. Laurence answered and I was surprised out of my mind to see Gene standing there.

"Gene?"

"Yo! Okay, so.....a couple of us shadow knights are heading out tonight wanna come?"

"I'm not a shadow Knight anymore Gene, I left the gang awhile ago"

"What a stick in the mud. Whatever we'll replace you easily"

(Zenix)

I walked down the street, texting away. And then I bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" A feminine voice squealed, "are you okay?" I rubbed the back of my head and smiled

"Yeah, I'm fine"

I looked up to see a beautiful young woman, with long hair of silver. And purple eyes.

"You're Zenix, right? From...The Phoenix Guard?"

"Yeah, I'm surprised you recognize me. Not too many people recognize the guitar player. Usually it's just the lead"

"Meh, you have talent. Wanna hang with a friend and I tonight?"

"Sure!" I was so excited to have plans for once.

"My names Sasha by the way"

"Nice name, and who's this friend?"

"His name is Gene"

"I probably shouldn't be going somewhere with a stranger...."

"Relax, if you go missing they'll go out of their way to find you cause you're famous"

So I did. I went with Sasha to a bar, and we met with Gene and got introductions aside.

"Shots! Shots! Shots!" The crowd around us cheered.

Gene, Sasha and I were currently in a competition, all three drunk out of our minds. But we kept going, we kept taking shot after shot, until I Gene passed out.

Sasha handed me the keys and I hiccupped.

"Heehee, thanksh"

"*hic* no problem"

I got in the driver's seat, although I knew I shouldn't have, my drunk mind took over.

Next thing I knew....flashing lights, and sirens. And Sasha, Gene and I sat handcuffed in the back of a cop car.

A/N OooooOoooo dramaaaaaaaa. Hahaha, so you guys were commenting earlier hoe you were confused that I chose Zenix. Well, truth be told, I kinda missed Zenix and wanted to have him be a part of my story a little. Also, SO sorry this is late, but I just had to take my time with this one. It wasn't AL that great, but a lots been on my plate cause I have a play coming up and it's literally next week and we aren't ready. So yeah, I'm a little stressed. I love you all devils. Byeeee.
*unedited