"Well the baby could be a variety of things. A demon/human, demon/wolf, demon/vamp, just a demon, vamp/human, wolf/human or plain human like you. I just depends on which species is dominant and if the genes follow through. Since Thaddeus was made and not born it's hard to say which one. Which would you prefer?"

"Any of them. I'd just be happy with a baby."

"I'd be the godfather right?"

I chuckled. "Of course."

"Good. He can call me Uncle S."

"He?"

"Your first born is gonna be a boy. I know it."

"If you say so."

"I do. I'm gonna teach him about the ladies and how to make Thaddeus mad just for fun and all kinds of stuff."

I laughed. "Whatever you say Sebastian." I said before a thought came to me. "Did you ever think about having kids with Adrianna?"

"All the time." He nodded. "We were trying for one when she was taken and she got pregnant once but she had a miscarriage. We went to the doctor and they said there was a problem with her reproductive organs and that we might not ever have kids."

"I'm so sorry Seb."

"That's life I suppose." He shrugged. "Life isn't fair and screws everyone at least once or twice or more." He said just as someone blocked our way.

"Hey, what are you doing out here?" I asked.

"We are fulfilling our duty so we can claim our reward."

"Duty? What duty? What reward?" Sebastian asked.

"We are to bring you to the Council and claim our prize." One said before another knocked Seb out.

"Seb!?" I said crouching down.

I looked up as someone stepped close to me.

"Night night." She said before all I saw was darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Thaddeus's POV)

"Have you seen Davina of Sebastian?" I asked Mina who sat on the couch.

She shook her head no.

I searched the house one last time before going outside. That's when I smelt it. Her blood. And Seb's?

I walked about twenty feet before I found a small puddle of her blood and his blood. Mixed with their scents was some familiar scents. A note also laid on the grass.

Dear Beast,
We have your lovely mate and wizard. Don't come after them and they might survive. Just kidding. They won't.

I crumpled the note up in my hand and growled loud enough for everyone to hear me. Everyone came out of their places and gathered around.

"My mate and Sebastian have been taken! We are going to track them down and get them! Women and kids will stay here with two males! The rest of you men will accompany me!! I think you rogues have been ignoring your true calling for quit some time now and I thinks it's about time to show them how you rogues really tear shit up!! I think The Beast has been reigned in for to long!! It's been hundreds of years since I really had some fun but that's about to change. Everyone is about to see why I'm called The Beast and just how much chaos I can cause!!"

Everyone cheered.

"Men, meet in my house in ten minutes!"

I left them standing in the yard and went back inside as my wolf and demon were having the biggest fit of their lives.

"Mina, I'm gonna need you to come with us. You know the palace better than anyone. Okay?"

She nodded.

The Council doesn't understand how badly they just fucked up. I will not stop until I drain their lives from their bodies and feed them to the birds. I will not stop until all they have worked for is destroyed. I will not stop until I am the leader with Davina by my side.

"You two ready for this?" I asked my wolf and demon.

They both growled. "Abso-fucking-lutely."

I glanced outside the window and saw the sky get unimaginably darker and the air got cold enough to freeze the windows.

Here I come, Council.