Chapter Nine

The doors to the elevator opened up allowing the commanders and I to come out onto the streets of Olympus. I looked around and saw that the streets were relatively uncrowded besides the few gods that were window shopping. The meeting was to start in ten minutes, so I decided that it would be a good idea to roam for a bit and let the commanders enjoy their time away from the army. I handed them both a bag of drachmas and said, "Go look around and have fun, the meeting starts in ten minutes so I expect you to be at the doors to the throne room in nine," I told them. Nine minutes wasn't a lot of time to shop but I had a feeling that they would at least get something small. I walked to the doors of the throne room and sat down on the steps. From the steps of the throne room I could see all of the palaces of the major gods and goddesses formed in a U shape just like camp. Annabeth did a great job rebuilding Olympus and I was surprised to see that in front of the Athena palace was a statue of Annabeth holding a dagger and a laptop.

"She was my favorite daughter," Athen spoke up while walking out of the shadows.

"I thought walking out of the shadows was a Hades thing," I replied back, looking at my hands that were folded and my elbows on my knees.

"Sometimes you can learn from your family," she replied back with a cryptic tone. "I know she's still alive, I've known since her soul disappeared from Elysium," she continued, surprising me.

"That's funny because I just found out that little fact a couple days ago," I said back with a bit of venom in my voice.

"No need for hostility Perseus, I wouldn't want to have to smite you where you stand," she said angrily. I stood up and walked over so that I was standing right in front of her with my nose almost touching hers.

"I'd like to see you try," I said to her with my hands floating to sun and moon. I'd really hate to get this nice uniform dirty with the ichor from a smart ass of a goddess.

"Maybe after the meeting, I'm too curious to see what it is that you have to tell us. Not often does a demigod call a meeting of gods," she answered with a smirk. I smiled and pulled my hands off of my swords and turned back around to see my commanders walking towards us. I checked my watch and realized that the meeting started in exactly thirty seconds. I nodded my head and walked into the throne room with them right behind me. I stood in the center and folded my hands behind my back. I counted down until I hit zero and then the room lit up with light as all of the gods flashed into the room. Well all of them except Athena who walked into the room.

"Perseus Jacks-" Zeus began.

"Perseus Achilles, my last name isn't Jackson anymore to keep harm away from my family," I interrupted him. His face turned red but he continued.

"Perseus Achilles, why have you called a council meeting of the gods?" He yelled out from his throne.

"I have called it because I have news concerning both myself and the upcoming war," I announced loudly so that my voice can be heard clearly throughout the throne room. "Before I came back to Earth after visiting Chaos and Order," at the mention of their names they flashed in. All of the gods stood up and bowed while Chaos and Order walked in front of the door and summoned their thrones to sit on. "As I was saying, after my brief visit to Duas I had then stopped on my ship to calm down without blowing up another planet. Afterwards I spoke with Chaos and she assured me that I will have everyone's cooperation in the war. When she had left the fates had flashed onto my ship so that they could announce to me that I would be given godhood as a reward for past service and so that I can fully fight in the war," I finished.

"Blasphemy! Prove it! I don't believe it!" Zeus yelled out. Order and Chaos didn't know the full story so when I was finished they had a look of interest in their eyes.