well.

Introduction to my new book. Enjoy. :)

Growing up in the smallest town I know of (we are literally not even on the map). Does location really matter? Okay maybe just a little. I mean we all want to be safe from any kind of danger. But no one understands that danger is what's around us. Everywhere. Thats the thing about the little life we live, we take chances in this world. Would we regret them? Probably tomorrow, yes. But meanwhile we has humans just live with it. Thats all we can do. If people hurt us in anyway we just live with the pain in till...it can ease out with time. Let me tell you something about time. YOU JUST HAVE TO BE VERYYY PATIENT! & you all know being a girl with patients is nice and everything but guess what...I'm not one of them. The people you have loved and you regret. Okay to start off with, those words can't even go together in a sentence. If you loved a person you can't regret it because once you did love, you didn't feel/act with regret. Why? Is the question I ask to myself. For a starter boys. They build you in a fancy that everything in life is going to be okay...with there protection but reality is they never could've saved you from it. Its called sweet talk. They sure know how to do that. But I'm not talking for all boys just some. That other percentage of boys are out there just be once again patient. Love will come even when your 50 and alone it will come. Now that I got that out of the way think about it. Famous, rich and more make it seem so easy. Dark side is not all people have what they do. Do we ever want to? Yes, of course. I would love to wake up one day and say hey I want to go travel the world and then do it. Having to work for things on the long run, instead of having everything at our feet is the meaning to life. Before I die I want to accomplish all my goals. Cost what it cost. Knowing you tried and giving it your best shot now that is one meaning to life. Well everyone sees a teenager as a typical one (party,party, party & well more party).
Well no, wrong again. Its more like work,work,work & more work.