When comparing him from the Harry that I knew before, this guy inches away from me seems different. Has he really changed? And what made him so determined to change his ways and have a better life?

I shook my head. Why did I care? All I want now is revenge. I wanted to make him feel all the things he made me go through, only ten times worse than that.

I walked away, my heels making noises against the marble tiles until I reached the elevator and I got inside. The elevator lady greeted me with a Good Night and asked me what floor and I answered her with a emotionless expression and a cold tone.

 *******************************

I stopped in front of a small house, glancing at the light coming from the second floor. Is she still awake?

I released a deep breath as I killed the ignition of my vehicle and I stepped out of the car, making sure to carry all the clothes and the stuff toys that I brought.

I locked the car doors and set the car alarm before I walked into the front porch of the cream painted walls of the two storey house situated out of the city of California. I pressed on the doorbell three times before Melinda opened the door for me, a tired expression evident in her young face.

“Is she asleep?” I questioned the young nanny standing in the doorway.

She shook her head as she opened the door for me, letting me inside the warm and cozy house, “Not yet, Ma’am. Natalie is one energetic and playful girl. She’s in the living room playing with her stuff toys.”

“Thank you,” A smile crept up to my lips as I handed Melinda an envelope full of dollar bills, “Here’s your salary for tonight. You can leave now. I’ll take care of my daughter.”

“Thank you to you too, Ma’am.” Melinda nodded her head at me gratefully before she exited the house and disappeared into the night.

I need to pay Melinda a huge amount of money to make sure that she will keep Natalie a secret....

I can’t risk anyone finding out about her.

I locked the door behind me and headed towards the living room where Natalie is. I can hear her soft cute giggles from where I am, and I picked up pace until I finally spotted her, playing with all the stuff toys that I had given her.

I stopped inches away from her, and she might have noticed me because she dropped the stuff toy she was playing and she looked up at me.

“Mom!” She exclaimed in that cute baby voice of hers as she ran towards me, almost tripping and I kneeled so I can wrapmy arms around her small but chubby figure.

I kissed the top of her head and ran my hands through her soft, dark curls, “I miss you so much, baby. Mommy missed you so much.”

She looked up at me with that wide emerald eyes of hers and just staring at her made me want to break down and release all of the emotions that I had been locking up inside me all these years.

Natalie reminds me so much of her father. She’s just all his physical attributes, even the dimples that appears when she smiles or laughs or giggles. I think the only thing she got from me is her nose and her lips.

 But her father is the man I hate the most, and I swear that he would never ever know our daughter is alive.

~Flashback~

I blinked my eyes a couple of times, trying to clear my vision. I looked around my surroundings and found myself in a white painted room.

Where am I? And why does every part of my body aches?

“Oh, Ms. Fields, you are awake,” A male voice spoke beside me, making me slowly turn my head to my right, where he is standing, “I am going to call, Mr. Styles. He’s been waiting outside for hours.”

“Don’t!” I quickly stopped him, before I remembered everything that happened to me, “Is my baby alive?”

“Yes, Ms. Fields. Your baby is very healthy.” He replied truthfully, giving me a confused expression.

“You have to lie to Harry,” I pleaded, “You have to tell him that our baby died.”

“I can’t do that, Ms. Fields.” He shook his head repeatedly, “I’m sorry. I can get fired or arrested-”

“Please,” I pleaded once again, looking at him straight in the eyes, “You have to do this for me. I just want to free. And it will be good for my baby. He’s the reason why I’m here. You have to understand. Please.”

He met my eyes and gazed into for a few minutes before he released a deep sigh, and finally nodded, clearly agreeing.

~End of Flashback~

That’s one of my deepest and darkest right now aside from my identity, that not even Zayn knows, but only Lilly did.

Natalie.

She’s my daughter with Harry, but I made sure that he will never know.

And no one will ever know that Natalie is alive and I have a daughter.

Not even Zayn.

And this is just part of my revenge to Harry.

He would never know that his daughter is alive somewhere in this world.

 That's how much I hated him.

And no can change that.

Not even the fact that he is Natalie's own flesh and blood.

 __________________________________

UNEDITED. 

Sorry for the super duper late update! I will start updating this once again! Because ILYSM guys!

Pls. tell me what you think about this chapter? MAJOR PLOT TWIST I know ;) I wanna know what you guys think about Natalie! (sorry I named her that but I think Darcy is so mainstream)

Also pls. check out my newly published story Secure on my profile, that would mean so much to me!

Until then beautifuls! Love you all and thank you for all the support!

Love Bela xx. :))))