They remained like that for a while, him pressed against the cabinet and He Tian leaning against the door. A few more centimeters in, and the bastard would smirking against his lips. Face flaming, he fixed his gaze on the floor. This was all a bad nightmare, he repeated to himself. Some bad karma that a random idiot had wished upon him. He nearly jumped when the bastard's hands gripped his shoulders from the back.

"Wha—" He began hotly, but warm lips closed around his ear, silencing him momentarily. At this point, he was past the line of caring. There was such a thing called personal space, and the bastard needed to recognize that—

His brain froze as He Tian's arms banded around his waist, swinging him around to face the door. The door knob rattled mercilessly, as though someone were trying to force it open. He didn't think about the potentially disastrous repercussions if the door was forced open. All he could think about were the warm hands around his stomach, and He Tian's damp hair tickling his jaw. Intoxication conquered him in one drowning wave.

When the door creaked with an ancient yawn, signalling that the person on the other side had managed to pry it open by a fraction, he came back to his senses, tensing. He was prepared to kick the unfortunate soul into oblivion.

"The bolt is rusted, sir!"

"Get it open, then. We aren't paying you janitors free cash, you hear me?" A sharp voice, which he recognized as belonging to the head teacher of the place. He swallowed. They were officially fucked.

"Yes, yes. I am opening it now." The janitor's nasal voice cut through his rapidly panicking mind.

Guan Shan turned his head, his lips dragging over the bastard's ear. His heart was hammering relentlessly. He Tian merely smirked in the faint light coming from the window. There was a noisy creak behind him.

"What are you doin'?" He whispered lowly, the gaggle of voices arguing outside nearly drowning out his voice.

"Making our life easier, of course." Was the only thing the bastard said, before he was dragged into a cold, congested space. He Tian's elbow dug into his stomach, and he swore softly. There was another sound, before the cabinet door was swung shut, cutting off the voices almost instantaneously. His legs brushed against some empty paint cans, almost toppling them over.

"We wait." The voices seemed so far away now.

There was a loud, tremendous creak as the rickety door was busted open, and through the small crack between the twin doors of the cabinet, torch light streamed in. He held his breath, He Tian's arm a warm length pressed against his own.

"Nothing in here." The head teacher sounded puzzled. "I could've sworn that some infernal kids were making a ruckus in there—"

"I have to go clean the staff-room." The janitor interjected, sounding cross.

"Yes." He could hear the head teacher coughing apologetically as the door was swung shut, and the torch light went out, shrouding both him and the bastard in the darkness. He couldn't make out the rest of the voices, but it was evident that they wouldn't be spotted any time soon. He let out an involuntary curse.

"Damn." He mopped his brow. "That was legendary."

"I know." The bastard sounded smug, and oddly mischievous. Exhilaration filled his chest.

"Are you fucking kiddin' me?" He asked incredulously. "That was some quick thinkin', for a moron."

He couldn't read the bastard's expression in the pitch black darkness, but there was a low, contented hum. For once, rage didn't consume him like a volatile miasma. He awkwardly brushed back his sweat-matted hair, wanting to break the silence with a punch line.

"We have to get out." He said roughly. "Can't risk—"

One moment, he was languidly leaning against the door. In the next, hands grappled his hips and twisted him around by pure force, crushing him against the back wall of the cabinet. He was pushed up against the wall with a stunning urgency, and his knees buckled. He Tian didn't say or do anything, and while it was fucking unfair that he could read any of the bastard's expression, he could only imagine the silken feel of the bastard's mouth around his ear. Dexterous, nimble fingers curled around his neck, and his instinctual need was to lean in. 

Pissed off, he did, and there was a still, shocking pause that screamed for him to stop. It was now or never, and it echoed in his head. Now or never. The bastard's scent was overwhelming, and there were so many confusing little factors.

His thoughts were scrambling even as warm lips parted over his own, pressing against his like dewdrops. Synapses on fire, every nerve ending on his body seemed to be hyperalert. The bastard reared back, and he couldn't help but follow like a blind idiot.

"You want more? Haha." The bastard's voice had cracked. Fucking moron. Even his laugh was unsteady. Who was he fooling, putting up a delusional front like that?

"Fuck." Was the only thing he said in reply, and the bastard's lips closed around his yet again, and all trail of thought dissolved into nothingness.

Apparently, his brain had been fucked thoroughly.

This time, it was rough, insistent, and he shut his eyes tightly. A warm, hot flush raced up his skin with dizzying intensity, as the bastard kissed him again. And again. He didn't stop, even when the bell rang. Both of them had lost all sense of time. When the bastard forced a probing, hot tongue in, his elbow jerked back reflexively, and in the red haze of his mind, he heard the metal can rolling about noisily on the cabinet platform, having been knocked over.

"We n-need to—" He held the bastard at bay with his hands, pressing his palms against a solid chest, panting. "—need to go. Fuckin' stop."

"I never thought you were capable of second thoughts." The tone of He Tian's voice was unruffled. Casual. It drove him crazy.

"Find someone else to experiment on, fuck." He snapped, kicking the cabinet door open. The broom closet wasn't locked anymore, having been opened on the instruction of the head teacher. What the fuck was he doing with the bastard? With a pained expression, he looked over his shoulder, to meet the bastard's eyes. He Tian was looking straight at him with a smug, self-satisfied expression that reminded him of a sly Cheshire cat.

"What?" He barked out, face scalding rapidly.

"Nothing." The bastard shrugged, hands in his pockets as he brushed past him, walking out of the closet. "See you around, red."

With that, the bastard left, without as much as sparing him a second glance. Guan Shan slumped down against a wall, knees buckling. What the fuck had just happened?

 What the fuck had just happened?