Chapter 39

💀💀Nico's pov💀💀
We've only been sitting at the table for 30 seconds and there was already a awkward silence. Hades and Persephone were both looking at will up and down and Hades nodded
"I approve," he stated looking at me now
"I didn't ask for you to," I mumbled looking down at my food not really wanting to eat anything.
"So Will, tell us about yourself," he said. I glanced at Will who seemed to be losing his confidence.
"Um, I'm head councillor of the Apollo cabin and also the head healer. I'm sorta good at archery and good with a guitar. Oh, and I met Nico during the war with Gaea and when you sent him to school I went with him so we are both going to Goode high," Will said and looked back at his food. He seemed to be judging it. He hadn't picked up a fork or knife yet and seemed hesitant to eat. I didn't blame him.

After 20 minutes of awkward questions and not eating I stood up
"May we be excused from the table Hades?" I asked and cringed at my politeness.
Hades waved of my question
"Ya sure, you may leave," he said going back to his dinner.
Will stood up and walked up beside me. As I guided us back to my room I looked at the torches of Greek fire and random piles of brightly coloured jewels.
We entered my room quietly
"I told you it would be weird," I said sitting on my bed again. He sat beside me smiling slightly.
"It wasn't that bad, no one died right," he said.
We laid down on the bed and turned to face each other. I looked at his bright sapphire eyes, more magnificent as the precious jewels that my dad kept in his castle. I looked at his golden hair shining even when we were underground and his millions of freckles covering his nose and cheeks.
What did I do to deserve him? I thought looking at him as he looked at me. We looked at each other, not through each other. I saw his happiness and pain, his love and his hate and I knew he could see that in me too.

"Let's go home," Will said, and that is all he ever needed to say.

Hey guys, the book is done! Thanks for everyone who has supported me and given me the best ideas. It has been a great writing for you and I have a question- do you want a sequel?
I have a couple ideas for one but we would have to pretend trials of Apollo didn't come out...
And also I think I am starting a solangelo au soon.
Tell me what you think- comment sequel for the sequel
Comment au for the au
And comment both for both

I love you all so much, thank you!

Thea😘🤗