Chapter 1 (read A/n)

A/n
HELLO!!!
Ok little bit of a warning to this fic: it's not fantastic. Or good. At all. I wrote it 6 years ago at age 11. I am not proud of it and I am very close to taking it down but people have told me not to.

I have been writing solangelo stories ever since this though! My fics psychopath, delusional, my one shots book and my two snowbaz stories are more recent and better written and also are in the process of editing!

This story is quite a mess. I don't have the energy to edit it. If there are any things (like misinformation on mental health things) please comment here, and I'll go switch it or take it out completely!
If I tried to read through the fic I'd cry and it's been so long since I last looked at this, I have no clue what's in here.

Love you guys!! Check out my other stuff!! It will be much more enjoyable!!

—————

Recap
"Wait, so you mean-"

"Right" Nico said again "but it's cool. We're cool. I mean I see now.... You're cute, but you're not my type."

"I'm not your type... Wait so-"

"See you around Percy" Nico said "Annabeth."
She raised her hand for a high five.
Nico obliged. Then he walked back across the green, where Will Solace was waiting.

End of recap
Nico's pov

"What was that about, you made Percy look more confused than usual." Will laughed looking at Percy who's finger was up and who's mouth was hanging open.
"Nothing that concerns you" I replied smiling innocently
Will looked at me weirdly,
"Well, are you ready to start your 3 days?"
Skeletal butterflies started to fly around in my stomach again,
"I guess," I said looking down. He all of a sudden grabbed my hand,
"What are you doing?" I asked while I ripped my hand from his.
"Sorry, I forgot about the no touch policy, well follow me!"
I looked at the ground, a small blush creeping up my cheeks as I followed Will into the infirmary. As we walked through all I could sense was death and I almost passed out. Will brought me to the very back into a room that actually had walls and a door instead of a curtain. I looked at Will with a confused look, why was he giving me the only good room?

"I um thought y-you would like the good room since you will be here for 3 days," Will said sheepishly and blushing slightly.
I guess it was good I was slightly shielded from the death.

"Oh uh thanks," I said and walked over to the bed. I sat on it and sunk in the mattress, which was, obviously much better than my coffin-like bunk in the Hades cabin. Will laughed at me as I sunk into it which scared me because I forgot he was there. In result I fell off the bed and Will laughed even harder which made me blush a bright red.
After Will stopped laughing and I had yelled at him he said, "Ok, you should probably get to bed,"

"But it's only 2:00!" I complained like a 5 year old.

"Doctors orders!"

"I don't give a shi-"

"Language!" Will yelled before I could swear

"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes and then got into the heavenly bed.
"Are you going watch me sleep or something, I would like some privacy,"

"Oh ya, right, sorry, I'm leaving, good night, I guess,"  Will rambled

"Night" I mumbled back

time skip

I woke up to the sound of quiet crying. I felt tired and stiff and as I opened my eyes I saw a person sitting on the plastic chair beside me. He had blond fluffy hair that fell over his eyes.
"Will?" I croaked
His head shot up so fast that he could have pulled a muscle in his neck.

"Nico?" He said his eyes glistening. He looked terrible, he had massive bags under his eyes, bright red eyes and tear stained cheeks.
"Nico, you're finally awake!" He ran up and hugged me. I tensed up so he let go.

"Finally?" I asked

"Nico, you've been asleep for 10 days,"

My eyes widened and then I remembered he was in here when I woke up.

"Why were you in here?" I asked

"Well I am your doctor and I was worried about you so I had spent the last 10 days in the infirmary watching over you" Will said looking down

"Oh ok, well it's been way over 3 days so I get to go back to my cabin right?" I asked hopefully

"No you don't you were asleep so you still technically have 2 days left." Will replied becoming happy again, though he still looked distraught.

"And like I said, it's nice to see a friendly face around" and with that he spun around and left the room.

Hey guys this is my first real fanfiction. Please tell me if I'm moving to fast or if you want longer chapters. I'll be updating often unless I'm extremely busy or on a vacation.
Farewell my fellow solangelo shippers

Thea