Kanato and Azusa

Azusa was walking alone in the street with no one around.  He ran out of the house because Kou wanted to steal his knives in order for him to put makeup on him.  He ran out without looking back and now he was walking by himself.  As he was walking he tripped over an object and fell  on his face.  Now you would think a vampire would be careful and wouldn't trip but he was too busy removing his scabs. 

"Ugh.  What did I ...trip ...on?"  Azusa said to himself and turned to meet the one and only Teddy. 
"Well...what are...you doing...here?" Azusa picked up the bear and looked around for it's owner and saw him no where in sight.  Azusa knew Kanato wouldn't just forget his bear so he ran to the Sakamaki mansion. He was about to knock on the door when he heard screaming.
"WHERE IS TEDDY AYATO? TELL ME NOW LAITO!" Kanato screamed in the inside.
Azusa found his way in the mansion and was met with more screaming and mocking.

"We are telling you we don't know where it is." Ayato said trying to be serious but his smile gave him away.
Laito wasn't even trying to hide his smirk and Kanato kept yelling.
"ONE MORE TIME. WHERE. IS. TEDDY?"
"Right...here." Azusa said.
All eyes turned to Azusa and they went wide.
"Teddy" Kanato whispered and ran to get his bear.  Azusa handed him Teddy and Kanato hugged it for dear life.
"I found him... on the... street.  I think...he was put...there."  Azusa said.
Kanato looked up and smiled at Azusa who was taken aback by it.
"Thank you.  Come, lets have a tea party to show my thanks." Kanato said grabbing Azusa's hand and taking him upstairs.  Azusa was shocked but smiled.  It was the second time a pureblood accepted him.

-back at Mukami Mansion-
Azusa walked in the door of his home and Ruki looked up with eyebrows raised.
"Where have you gone Azusa? You have never been out this long before." Ruki asked.
"I...was with...a friend." Azusa replied.  Then he walked over to Ruki and handed him his knife.  Ruki sighed.
"Azusa. I told you I'm not going to-"
"No. Take it...away.  I promised...my friend...I won't hurt myself...anymore." Azusa said.  Ruki raised his eyebrows and took the knife.  Azusa walked away smiling. 

-the next night-
The Mukamis walked in the hallway and they came across the Sakamakis.  Both families growled at each other but stopped when Kanato and Azusa walked toward each other. 
"I see...you no...longer have Teddy." Azusa said.
"I see you no longer are cutting yourself." Kanato said back smiling.
Both boys wrapped their arms around and walked to lunch with their brothers staring with their mouths hanging open.

Thanks for reading guys.  I just want to know who you guys want me to do next? If I don't get any requests by this end if this week I will just wing it. First cone first serve.😋