e p i l o u g e

E P I L O U G E

AS HER HAIR FELL FROM HIS GRASP, they both fell onto their backs breathing rapidly. Their bodies covered with sweat and exhaustion had come over the two.

They had been going at it for hours clawing at each other, hoping to feel any type of relief from their stressful day just hours before. He turned over to his side ignoring the beauty next to him, but she had grown accustom to his ways after he got what he wanted.

She sighed deeply and rose to a sit-up position grabbing at any fabric to cover her body. Her legs had become sore and the bruises started to appear on her body rapidly, but she ignored it. Why? Because she loved it. She loved the way he treated her and her body.

She grabbed the cotton shirt that was two sizes too big for her and climbed out of the queen sized bed. She heard the light snores coming from her partner and knew this day was going to be just how she imagined it to be.

Delilah hadn't felt this empty in a long time. Maybe because Steve had gotten on her nerves? Maybe she had packed her things to leave him and move to New York? Or maybe it was a certain someone who couldn't leave her mind?

Who knows, but only Delilah. She had her luggage deep in the closet hiding it from Steve knowing he would be angry if he found it. She walked through the hallway to the living room and grabbed her phone, that was lying next to her envelope saying: CONGRATULATIONS.

She opened up her phone and immediately opened her gallery. And sulked. She did this almost every night, thinking about him and how it would have turned out if she stayed with him.

But she couldn't and she knew it. It was all for show. Because she would always do this to every guy. Play with them, make up a fake story and end up with Steve. She would be with him every single time.

Delilah was obsessive, controlling, but not anymore. She deleted her photos from her phone and went back to her bedroom. She began to dress carefully not to wake Steve and dug into her closet to find her luggage.

She placed a feathery kiss upon his lips and exited the room. Delilah grabbed her plane ticket and stuffed it into her purse along with her scholarship and took one last look at the life she had lived for so long. She would leave everything and start all over.

Something that wasn't  unfamiliar to her.  But everyone has to move on, right?

(unedited)

author's note

this sucked, you guys deserved better but i kinda liked it. Delilah was playing all along and was a game to her. all the horror movies had corrupted her mind and she began to play with people's emotions. she loved to play games. that's what i was going for if you didn't understand. anyway, this book is done and finished.

thank you again for everything and hopefully you check out my other books and loved them

finally, stay healthy and love yourself. BYE!