Chapter 4

Zayn

I woke up to a very dark room, the walls were a charcoal color and there were no windows. There was a cold breeze coming from a vent right above my head.

I tried to get up but something was pinning me down by my ankles and wrists. I flung my right hand trying to break free but it wouldn't budge.

Looking around the room I tried to see if there was anything I could make out when a desk light flickered on in the left corner.

I was tied up on a bed and the light only showed me I was stuck right here with no way out..

"Hello Zayn" A woman's voice said.

"Who is that? What do you want from me?" I shouted.

"I want you, that's why you're here. You seem a little stressed and I wanted to calm you down." She said.

I could see a figure walking towards me and it was Sarah?

"I always wanted to feel your touch Zayn." She said climbing over me.

I looked into her emerald eyes and tried to steady my breath.

"Do you want me?" She said pressing her soft lips onto my neck.

"Sarah.. I-"

She lowered her hand to my pants and began to unbuckle my jeans. She moved her lips onto mine and our tongues met in the middle.

"Zayn do you want me?" She said moving her head to my naked bottom half.

"I don-"

She took my member into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down getting quicker.

"I want you in me." She said pulling her skirt down and climbing onto my waist and adjusted to where I was at her opening.

She slowly dropped her hips down taking me all in. Swaying her hips forward and backward on me.

"Zayn" she kept shouting as she threw her head back.

"Zayn" she yelled louder and louder.

"Zayn, get up."

"Zayn, c'mon its 10 am." Sarah said again.

"Huh wait what?" I said looking up from the darkness of my pillow.

The light was shining through the windows and there stood Sarah staring at me.

It was a fucking dream.

"Why are you sweating? Are you okay?" She asked concerned.

"Uh just a weird dream." I said running my hand through my hair.

A dream I wouldn't mind coming true.

"Do you need anything?" She said sitting on the corner of the bed.

"Nope I'm fine." I said rolling onto my side.

I heard the door shut and I grabbed my phone from the nightstand to see one text from Harry.

Great.

"I just want to say I'm not angry anymore. I understand what's going on and I'll see you soon bud. xx Harry"

He knows? Does that mean I can text him and talk to him about it?

*****
Harry

Zayn is just getting stir crazy from all the fame and paparazzi. I totally understand but to just walk away and not tell us he needed some time is just pathetic.

"Harry you need to let it go, its been a week." Niall said trying to comfort me.

"One week, wow that is so much time. I don't give a fuck if its been a week, two weeks or a year we got no explanation. That's bullshit, now our tour is fucked and the fans are even more pissed." I said frustrated.

"Just focus your attention on the tour and figuring out what were going to do." Niall said walking into the other room.

*****
Zayn

The sun felt nice on my body, sitting on a beach and not having to worry about anything is kinda nice. Maybe I shouldn't have been so hard on Sarah.

I should apologize but honestly this was all fucked up.

I didn't ask to be taken away and lose my friends. My family is worried sick and so are the fans.

"Hey Zayn can we talk for a minute?" Sarah came out in a black bikini with her gorgeous long hair down to her waist.

"Sure, what's up?" I said turning around.

"Well, I just wanted to let you know you're a week into the program and you have 5 weeks left. Next week will be the your first challenge out of three."

"Challenge? For what?" I said a little angry.

"Hey don't get feisty with me now, I'm doing what I'm told." She winked at me playfully.

"So what do I have to do?" I said looking at the waves.

"Just swim a mile, run a mile, and then 100 pushups." She said laughing.

"Are you serious?" I studdered.

"No we just have to run some tests to make sure you're fine." She said scooting closer to me.

Well great this should be loads of fun.

*****

Please comment and like the story, don't be a silent reader!

If there's something you want me to read comment it and let me know!

I'll update tomorrow most likely!

-Kaylee