"Thank you," Jasmine replied. "Now how is that handsome beefcake of yours? Is he still resisting?"

Jon turned to her with raised eyebrows and Ella felt all the blood in her body rush to her face.

"Resisting?" he mouthed.

"Bye Jasmine," Ella rushed before she terminated the phone call. Time to face the music.

"Emma?" he said and she looked everywhere but at his face. "You wanna tell me what that was all about?"

She shook her head.

She felt his hand go to her chin and he made her look at his face. "What exactly am I resisting?"

She shook her head still.

Ella was eternally mortified, and she had a weird feeling that he wouldn't let this one go. She couldn't exactly tell him what it was.

She saw him get up from his chair and walk towards her and her breathing quickened. As he stood in front of her chair, she looked up at him, right into his eyes. A smirk had formed on his face. His hand went to the side of her face and he caressed it slowly with his fingers and suddenly, she found it difficult to breathe.

"I have ways of making you talk, baby," he said in a low voice.

Ella stood her ground. She'd rather endure this physical torture than tell him the shameful truth. He pulled back and looked at her.

"No?" he asked. When she didn't reply, he smiled a slow seductive smile. "Have it your way then," he said as he pulled her off her feet and gently guided her till her back was against the kitchen wall. She followed him, mostly because she was curious.

"Tell me what I want to know," he whispered against her neck just before he closed his mouth on it bit softly. Ella took in a sharp breath. He didn't stop the sweet torture on her neck until she was breathing heavily.

"Still no?" he asked softly.

"Yes," she replied breathily, wishing he were using his mouth for more important things at the moment.

"Okay," he said, pulling away. "See you tomorrow then."

Ella's eyes widened as the words finally penetrated the thick sexual fog around her brain.

"What?" she squeaked.

He turned to face her with a questioning expression. "Is there a problem?"

"You can't just leave," she said and gave herself a mental slap.

"Can't I?"

"Fine. I'll tell you."

"That's my girl."

"Sex."

"Beg pardon?"

"That's what you've been resisting."

His head actually went back in surprise. "I had no idea that you were trying."

"I wasn't. Particularly."

He walked towards her with heat starting to burn in his eyes. "Babe, I thought you wanted to take things slow," he said, rubbing the back of his neck. "I mean, the day you felt my um, for lack of a better word, my hardness, you basically fled."

Ella nodded. "I did."

He didn't reply, he just closed the distance between them and closed his mouth over hers. She melted against him and put her hands against his to make sure she didn't fall. He slid his tongue into her mouth and the kiss intensified. He kissed her like a starving man, and she responded in kind.