Gamma -heart Condition-

I was diagnosed with a heart disease, at the age of 12 know as Wolfe Parkinson-White Syndrome. It is where there is an extra electrical pathway between the heart and the brain. Causing the heart to race uncontrollably.

MY NDE

It was the fall of 1997 and my condition had been getting worse. I didn't realize the severity of it until a few days after my 25th birthday. I would have episodes where my heart would race so uncontrollably that it would make me physically ill. It was during one of these episodes that I had a cardiac arrest or heart attack.

All I remember is getting ill and coming out of the bathroom and sitting on my in laws couch. That is where time slowed down. I felt my heart stop beating and a rush of pain so intense that I haven't ever experienced anything like it before. The next thing I knew I was watching my concerned husband and my mother in law. The paramedics were trying so desperately to revive me and I knew then that I had died but I was so over whelmed with peace that I didn't care. I didn't want the paramedics to revive me. Their faces and voices were all a blur to me.

Then suddenly I was pulled into complete darkness. I must have been there for a minute before I saw a small, white ball coming towards me in the dark. As the ball came closer it took a form of a being. I thought instantly its Jesus! With all the religious training I had received as a child I thought that was a logical conclusion. As this being got closer I began to feel more and more of an indescribable peace, A pure joy that can't be put into words! A love so deep that words couldn't describe. It wasn't Jesus, but a close friend of mine that I had known in High school who had committed suicide the year before.

Approaching me I could recognize him. He was radiant. His robes flowing softly. They were like looking at pure light. He took my hands and his hands felt like flesh. All I could feel was peace, joy, and love. I told him I wanted to join him. I wanted to come with him. I knew I was dead. He told me, "No." I had to go return to the living. To the people who cared about me. My life had meaning and purpose. I had to go back and fulfill my life's purpose. Which I didn't know what it was but he told me I'd know in time. So, I returned only to wake up in the hospital.