Honeymoon Stage IV

Back at Citrus Etoile, Clark and Leah already finished the main course and they were ready for dessert. Gerard, their maitre'd was very accommodating and loquacious. In no time, Clark and Leah were eating air du temps souffle and grand cru for dessert and already drinking their 2nd glass of brut rose.

Now, what most people may not be aware about is that people in Paris tend to talk about romance, love and sex freely once they've had more than 2 glasses of any alcoholic drink. Hence, it's not supposed to be awkward to find Gerard giving Clark and Leah 2 small jars of midnight chocolate maca truffles guaranteed to spice up anyone's sex life. Leah, who is actually a bit tipsy but still in denial, could not stop laughing. Even Clark was slightly red but he still knows how to find their way to the hotel. After paying the bill and thanking Gerard profusely for his "wedding gift", the pair traipsed unsteadily all the way to the hotel. Leah was flushed and she still couldn't stop giggling all the way to the elevator.

Clark grabbed her by the waist to press a kiss on her temple. "Leah? Dalawang servings lang ng brut rose, lasing ka na kaagad?"

"Anong lasing? Tipsy lang ako. Tipsy." Leah made a show of bringing her thumb and index finger slightly closer,one inch apart, to demonstrate her level of tipsiness.

They were walking unsteadily towards the door. Clark took out the keycard from his left pocket and swiped it against the sensor. As soon as the door opened, Leah closed the door and pushed Clark against the wall. 

"Leah." Clark murmured as Leah took off his jacket and his shirt. She simply shakes her head as she kisses him and proceeds to trail kisses on his collarbone. Clark smiled. That definitely shut him up.

___________________________________________________________________________

A few hours later, Clark awoke to the chirping of his phone alarm reminding him of his dinner with Leah at the 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant at 7pm MT. It's already 5pm. They were still both naked under the sheets. Leah was still asleep on the right side. Clark places his head on Leah's shoulder. 

"Leah. Wake up."

Leah pouts but clearly she's awake the moment Clark's chin touched her shoulder. 

"Nooooooooo."

"Leah." Clark smiles as he caresses her waist. "You need to wake up. We still have dinner at the Eiffel Tower. It's Bernard's wedding gift to us. Sayang naman. Masarap daw ang food doon. Gusto mo pa naman kumain." He proceeds to pepper Leah's neck with kisses. "Gising na."

Leah sleepily shakes her head as she turns to Clark and throws her right arm around his shoulder and her right leg around his waist, trapping him. 

"Leah." Clark kisses her forehead. "That won't work."

Leah sleepily looks up at him as he removes her right arm and leg then proceeds to carry her to the bathroom.

"Hubby!" Leah squeals.

Clark gently sets her down as he fiddles with the shower settings. Leah just watches him with this dreamy, goofy smile on her face. Clark reaches out for her and wraps his arms around her waist.

"Okay, maybe one more." Clark kisses Leah as he slowly pushes her against the wall while his hands roamed her body.

______________________________________________

Suffice it to say, they were almost late to the dinner as they almost got distracted again with each other after changing clothes. However, they made it to the 58 tour Eiffel Restaurant with minutes to spare and was seated by the maitre'ds right after.

The view of the Trocadero was breathtaking and Clark and Leah had their picture taken right by it. The usual seating arrangement for couples is that they would sit across each other but somehow, Leah got the maitre'ds to allow them to sit side by side. Clark simply smiles in amusement as he watches Leah in action, charming everyone else and getting them to do her bidding.