9

"Harry...harryyyy. Harry!"

The curly headed boy wakes up to a familiar voice calling his name.

He had fallen asleep while he was face-timing Louis and that had been him calling from the phone.

"Sorry Lou. Just a bit tired," Harry said running his face. He ruffles his hair and  furrows his eyebrows, "What time even is it?"

"Umm," Louis checks his click on the wall, "3:45 in the morning." He says drawing out the 'G'.

"Ugh. It's so early..or late or whatever. It's both." Harry closing his eyes and yawning.

"Harold, how is it both?" Louis says tilting his head to the right.

Harry was in sooo deep. He's never really had an ACTUAL relationship with someone that was serious. He was the quiet boy in his school, yet he was considered a womanizer. Harry was 100% sure he was gay. He just didn't like girls. His mum accepted him but not so much his father. His father left when Harry was quite young because he already knew Harry was gay. Or so he was told.

"I don't really know, Boobear." Harry replied after realizing it had taken awhile.

"Well Hazza. I'm going to let you sleep. You seem very very tired my love."

Harry smiled and blushed at the comment.

"Alright. Love ya Lou." Harry winked.

Louis giggled. He fucking giggled. Wow.

He was in. There was no way out. Louis loves Harry. But they just met 5 months ago? How could that happen?

• • •

HELLO IS IT ME YOURE LOOKING FOR

Prob not...

Well anyways there's the 9th chappie and I'm pretty proud actually.

Bye lovelies!!

273 words