8

A/N -- deleted parts cos nope. Anyways les get back to this story yeah??

harrystyles: hey louuuuu

louist91: hey harrrreeehhhhh

harrystlyes: whatcha up to ??

louist91: nothing. Just trying to get some sleep before school starts back up. And by school I mean I'm going to do nothing. And by nothing I mean I'm going to go to my fridge, get food, then go back to sleep.

harrystyles: really? What a busy man you are Louis Tomlinson

louist91: fanks.

harrystyles: you're very welcome

harrystyles: did I wake you up?

louist91: nah

harrystyles: can we...FaceTime?

louist91: Suurrreeee

harrystyles: what's you number??

louist91: 666-420-1738

harrystyles: ok

harrystlyes: wait

harrystyles: W AI T

louist91: ha

harrystyles: LOU I S

harrystyles: THATS NOT OK I ACTAULLY TYPED THAT

louist91: lol well my actual cell is ***-***-****

harrystyles: alright alright alright

Louis sat up in his bed so fast, he almost got whiplash. Harry was calling him. Right now.

Louis sat his phone on his desk and fixed his hair before pressing the green button accepting his call. When Harry showed up in his screen his eyes went wide. He was staring and he knew it.

"Oh my god.."

Wait. Did Louis just say that? He must've because he heard Harry's little giggle from the other side of the phone.

"Hi Louis." Harry said calmly even though he had a HUGE smile on his face.

Louis looked at Harry's shirt.

Harry was wearing a lilac sweater and he looked absolutely stunning with his curls tied back with a bandana- wait. Did Louis just call Harry stunning?

Louis couldn't believe himself. He was falling for Harry. At least. He thought so.

Louis had never really had a real relationship with anyone. So he really doesn't know. But all he knew is that Harry looked beautiful.

His thoughts were interrupted as Harry cleared his through and starting talking.

"So how are you Lou bear?"

"I'm fine. Just really tired." Louis said dragging out the 'really'.

"Well why don't you go to sleep?" Harry asked looking like a confused puppy with his head tilted to the side a bit.

"Why go to sleep when I can talk to you?" Louis said with a smirk

Harry laughed loudly then covered his mouth quickly causing a little smack
noise. Louis laughed so hard that he through his head back still laughing.

"Harry oh my g-god!! That was great!" Louis laughed covering his mouth with his hand.

Harry started laughing along with Louis.

"I'm sorry I hate my laugh!" Harry said smiling widely at Louis.

"Awe Harry, your laugh is adorable." Louis said smiling back.

"You know what'd be cool?"

"What?"

"If we met. Like, between Holmes chapel and Doncaster? That would be lovely. I mean we have known each other for a while now." Harry shrugged.

"Harry it's only been like almost six months." Louis replied, pausing trying to remember when they met.

"I know but we are able to do it, I mean we both do have cars and we're capable of protecting ourselves. You wouldn't need protection from me anyways." Harry smiled, showing his dimples that Louis' never seen before now.

Harry really is beautiful. Yes, Louis is gay and Harry is also. So that could work out-- at least Louis thinks so.

• • •

OMG I DID IT AGAINNNN SORRY FOR THE LONG AF WAIT BUT I STILL HAD TO DELETE CHAPS BECUASE LIKE WHAT EVEN HAPPENED IN THE ONE I DELETED

I WAS DRUNK OR SOMETJING IDK

ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU GUYS.

BYE SQUEEEEEE

PS YOU GUYS ARE GREAT AND IM TRASH FOR NOT WRITING FOR LIKE 800083938439 DAYS LIKE WHO DOES THAT. OMG. WELL. BYE.

613 words.

~ Briannon