Girls night out

Rebecca's POV

Tonight was girls night out.... and we ALL know what that means.... unless you don't... 

Girls night out means that all of the friends get together, and we all go to the mall, and get crop tops and booty shorts and dance to Anaconda, Worth it, Werk, and Work from home mainly. Yes, it may seem dirty, but hey! Its only us girls in there, plus we can't ALWAYS be THAT good without having some time to be bad.... Also, if you don't know who the gang is, its: Hazel, Reyna, me, Annabeth, Piper, and Lou Ellen. Sometimes, Mrs. O'Leary joins in outside.... Man that dog is cute!!

We were planning on having it in the Hades cabin, so they all claimed that I do it, since I have a crush on him.... So that is what I'm doing now. 

I saw him walking to the Hades cabin so I called out to him before I could change my mind. " Oi, Neeks!" He groaned before turning around." You know I hate that nickname... Anyway, what do you want?" he groaned. " Me and the girls are having a girls night out, and we were wondering if we can use your cabin?" " Yeah, whatever, me and the boys were planning on doing the same, so I guess." I ran up to him and hugged him mumbling a small " thanks" and then running off, leaving Nico dazed and me blushing....I turned me head around as I was running, giving him a wink leaving him blushing as hard as me... which is pretty hard.

Unfortunately, Piper saw the whole thing.... Oh gosh, this is gonna be baaaaaad. " OMG!! HE TOTALLY LIKES YOU!!" She screamed. I clamped a hand over her mouth. " Shh.... he may hear you!!" I whisper screamed. She decided to lick my hand, making me instantly take off my hand from her mouth shouting "EW!" as I wipe her spit on her. " You like him, he likes you, I sense it!" " Piper, your inner Aphrodite is showing." 

She snapped out of that little scene that was happening and immediately apologizing. " Oh my gosh, I am so sorry, what did i do this time? You know what, I don't want to know. I bet it'll just bring it back..." she says shuddering. " Its OK, I know you can't control it. " I smirk, that always gets her a little annoyed... so I bolt for it, leaving an angry Piper on my trail. I manage to bump into Jason on the way and plead with him to get her off my back. So he decides to go Superman on me and then BOOM swooped her off her feet and carried her away. I wonder what they'll do in the air.... hehe, that'll be good blackmail for her not to tell what happened with me and Nico the other day.... Piper and her OTP's ( A/N: You'll get to know what happened at the girls night out thing. )

* TIME SKIP BECAUSE OF CALEO  *

*Nico's POV *

I was walking over to the Poseidon cabin to be greeted by a sparkle-y dust thing to be spewed all over me as soon as I open the door. 

" Valdez!" I spit out menacingly. I saw him cowering under a bed, smirking, i walked up to him and pulled him out of their.

 " D-don't hurt me, otherwise I'll tell them what happened between you and Rebecca in your cabin." He says, his voice wavering in fear. Now I was the one shocked, and, suprisingly in fear. It must of showed because he smirked. How did he see that!

 " How? Why? PLEASE DON'T TELL THEM, ESPECIALLY PERCY!!" Now everyone was staring at me, me being on the floor. " Is the great Ghost King begging?" Leo teased. OK last straw! " Lookie here, I don;t beg, and I sure as hell am not afraid of you telling them, so shit. Kill me for what I did! It wasn't wrong that I like her! Is it! Is it REALLY wrong!?! She is the most amazing girl in the world, who couldn't like her, so I did that! It doesn't matter! " I say anger lacing through my voice, the room had suddenly turned dark and the grass out side had started dying.

 " Hey guys? How about we prank the girls?" Percy and Jason say trying to ease the moment. And ease it did. Percy and Jason got a lot of buckets of water to spill on the girls, but I needed more convincing, I wasn't going to prank Rebecca!

 " Haven't you ever wondered what Rebecca says when your not around, Nico." OK, that's what got me going.

 We quietly made out way to the Hades cabin to see the girls.... twerking... in booty shorts and crop tops, Rebecca's being black.

 I would be lying if I said I didn't like it. Well, Rebecca's dancing anyway. Then Work from Home came on and Rebecca was leading them... Oh gosh... she was goood! DAM! " I've never seen this side of Annabeth.... and I like it...." Percy said. " I like it too. Not Annabeth though, Piper." Jason says dreamily. " Connor said the same thing for Lou Ellen, and I said the same thing for Rebecca. 

Then fortune turned on us and Rebecca noticed me. She called out to the girls, telling them to stop, the boys are here, and Lou Ellen did this voodoo thing with alot of hand motions and all the music and disco balls and everything was gone. I entered my cabin and all I could say was " Woah..."

There will be 2 to 3 more parts to this!! Please Comment, Vote, and fan if you already haven't!!