Celabratory chapter 1

Liliac

{5 years later}

"Julie?" I called out.

"Yes mom?" she replied.

"I need you to grab Kay and take her to school." I rushed. "I need to go somewhere with your dad."

"He isn't my dad." She scolds.

"Julie don't say that!" I whispered.

"Not my fault your asshole of a brother shot my dad." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Julie stop it!" I yell. "Go get your sister and get to school!"

She runs upstairs and grabs Kay. I walk up to them and give Kay a kiss goodbye. "Be safe!"

I walk them out and before Julie leaves I pull her back. "Please be in a better mood when you come back, your uncle is coming for dinner tonight."

She gasp. "Really Mom? I fucking hate you!" She slams the door behind her.

"Baby? everything okay?" Sam asks. "I heard yelling."

"Yeah. She's just upset that Jack is coming over tonight." I said.

"I told you it would be a bad idea babe." He laughs.

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah." I chuckle.

"Are you ready to leave?" He asks.

I nod in response, while getting my purse.

Julie

As I walk Kay into her school, she hands me a note and tells me to read it when I get home. I feel very off about this note but I proceed to go to school.

I park the car in the parking lot, close to the entrance. I walk in and spot my friend Becca.

"Hey." I smile.

"Hi! What's up?" She asks.

"Nothing, just dieing cause my uncles coming for dinner." I sigh.

She gasps. "The one that, you know.."

"Yeah." I say.

"I'm so sorry you have to put up with this." she says, pulling me into a hug.

"It's fine. Let's get to class." I smile.

•••

After I picked up Kay she starts to rant about how this boy she likes flirts with everyone but her.

"Kay, I don't think he likes you." I laugh.

She grunts. "I think he does."

"Well, your ugly so?" I smile.

"Yeah, I'm so ugly, so ugly. I'm not ugly." She says, shaking her head.

"Show him some stuff! Shake that ass! It's 2019!" I say, enthusiastically.

"Julie! You can't cuss!" She gasps.

We arrive home and see my mom, dad and uncle in the living room. I drop everything that I'm holding. Awkwardness filled in the room almost too quick. In silence, I walk outside. I sit on the stairs and start bawling.

"Dad, I can't do it. I can't do it without you here. We were at the wrong place. How did my supposedly uncle become your shooter. Liliac, she's been such a great mom figure, I love her. And Kay, I guess you can say she's my sister. Sam, he's been such great person towards me and all I did was become shit towards him. I love them all. I'm very grateful, but I wish I was the one that got hit with that bullet." I sob. "I wish it was me."

"Baby." My mom whispers. "Come here."

I run towards her and engulf her into a hug. "If you don't want your uncle here, I'll tell him to go."

"no, no, it's fine." I smile. "I can handle it."

"I love you, remember that." She says, putting a piece of my hair behind my ear. "let's get inside."

I walk in and reached into my pocket for the note Kay gave me. I opened it up and read 'we all love you'.
................................................................

There you go!!!! I was going to make the ending where Julie shot Johnson but I realized that would leave a cliffhanger and I don't wanna do that to u guys💕

Once this story gets even bigger (hopefully) I will be posting more celebratory chapters;))

Bye now💖💖