Firsts | Keiji Akaashi

He was your first for everything.

Akaashi was the first person that took your breath away when your first laid eyes on him.

He was the first one that you had voluntarily talked to, making you muster up all the courage you had.

He was the first one to make you smile in a long while.

He was the first one that stated you were pretty. Not just easy eyes only, but in your soul.

He was the first one to make you feel that something was completed, and was the first one to make you believe that maybe life was really not that bad.

And at that moment, he opened your eyes, and unlocked your cage that you were stuck in for so long.

--

Akaashi was the first person to make you feel like you belonged.

He was the first to give you those gentle touches when your anxious heart sped up and your breath came at short intervals.

He was the first person to look you directly in your eye and say 'You are amazing.'.

And it was your first time noticing how amazing a human could truly be.

--

Akaashi was the first human ever to comfort you.

The first one to hold you close as you shed tears one after another.

The setter was the first to whisper the words 'You are special.'.

It was your first time realizing how much you loved him.

--

Akaashi was your first confession.

Your first kiss.

Your first lover.

Your first hello.

And your first goodbye.

--

Akaashi was the reason to how you got your first phone call from the hospital.

He was the reason when you got a sudden painful twist in your stomach for the first time.

The first time you found your head and vision spinning, and how your breath just stopped.

He was the first one to make you think how you could love someone so much.

Akaashi was the first person ever to make you feel loved, protected, and to convey so much feeling in so little action.

He was your everything.

And he was the first one to take a piece of your heart with him.

--

It was your first time attending a funeral.

---

It was your first time breaking down in a long while.

---

Akaashi was your first for everything.

wow, i don't even know anymore. I guess this is a drabble? i still haven't gotten rid of this horrendous writer's block, but i guess this will do for now? I hope you guys like this!

if you see any grammar or spelling errors, please do point it out, and I'll try to fix it right away!