Voicemail | Testuroo Kuroo

ehh that picture was the closest thing i could find to a sad Kuroo...people should really draw Kuroo crying or something...just saaaying //wink wink nudge nudge artistic people

Everything was silent in the vacant lot that Kuroo was in. Silent except for his sobbing. It felt like the quiet eerie surrounding was acknowledging the situation, scared of letting sound even be heard other than Kuroo's crying.

He paid no attention to the unusual lack of noise, because the thoughts in his head was already too deafening for him. His defeated figure was bent over, kneeled onto the cold smooth pavement, fist clutched tight together and pressed against the ground.
Damn you, (F/N). Damn you.

In his hand was a clutched phone, and a quiet soft dialling sound spreading across the room space.

Ring ring.

Damn you for being so nice. Damn you for always staying by my side. Damn you for being you.

Ring ring.

Damn you for attaching yourself onto my heart. Damn you for kissing me. Damn you for being my lover.

"Hey! I'm sorry I'm not answering," You melodic voice rang out, echoing throughout the vast area.

Damn you for being so kind and generous and picking my drunk ass up at the party.

>flashback start

It's the well known party, thrown every year at that rich kid, Ronald, 's house. Only invited people could come. Kuroo was invited. You weren't.

"It's alright! Go have fun! I'll pick you up at twelve, yeah?" You shot him your heart melting grins.

Parties was never your favourite, having to live in a suburb area your entire childhood life. Kuroo was extremely gloomy these days; due to the loss of a volleyball tournament. Trying to cheer him up, you volunteered to pick him up, so he didn't need to drive back home, and that he could drink his head off and have fun. Hopefully.

12:07 am
"Excuse me, have you seen this tall guy? Black hair, called Kuroo?" You asked around, your innocent eyes peering at drunk teenagers.

"Ah..hic! i think i saw someone...like that with a...chick, hic! 'oher there somewhere..." someone drunk hiccuped and pointed to the back of the room.

"Arigatoo," you thanked him, but your blood ran cold at those words. Chick. It was really funny that how a single word could affect you. He wouldn't do something like that, would he? He's Kuroo. He's the one who wouldn't physically detach himself from you unless you gave him a kiss. He's the one that stays by your side everyday, no matter what.

No...he wouldn't do that. A wave of relief washed over as you stumbled over to the directed place, bumping into several people on the way.

You spotted him, the usual messed up raven coloured hair poking out in the corner of the room.

"Kuroo!-"

But he was Kuroo. A Kuroo that didn't have a stable relationship until he met you. A very foolish drunk Kuroo. The words died in your throat as you spotted a girl beside him, practically eating his face.