Prologue

(3rd PoV)

"Onii-chan!" 7 year old (Y/N) Dragneel yelled as she saw her older and twin brother arrive back to their camp, that they shared with their dragon Igneel.

"I found some food (Y/N)!" 8 year old Natsu Dragneel said as he walked up to her with a basket full of berries. But once he saw (Y/N)'s face, he placed the basket on the ground and grabbed his little sister by the shoulders.

"What's wrong? Where's Igneel?" Natsu asked.

(Y/N)'s eyes filled with tears at the mention of Igneel, "I can't find him!"

Natsu's eyes widened as he looked around, "What do you mean?! He was here when I left to look for food! Are you sure he didn't just go to look for more food?"

(Y/N) shook her head, "No! Igneel would never leave us alone! You know that..!"

"I was taking a nap and when I woke up, he was gone!" She said as she started to cry.

Natsu pulled his little sister into a tight hug. "We can look around the forest and look for him." He said.

(Y/N) shook her head and looked up at Natsu, "I already did! I couldn't find him! He disappeared!"

Natsu sighed and hugged (Y/N) tighter, "We're going to pack up everything important we need and leave everything we don't need. Then we can go look for Igneel together! Alright?"

(Y/N) nodded and broke out of the hug and began packing up her stuff.

-—-—-

"Natsu-nii, this is taking forever.." (Y/N) said as she and Natsu sat down by a small pond.

"I know, but we have to keep looking for Igneel.. For our Dad.." Natsu said with a tired smile.

(Y/N) nodded then lit up like a lightbulb. "I know what to do!" She said excitedly.

"What?" Natsu asked.

"We should split up! Then we can look and find Igneel faster!" (Y/N) said with a grin.

"That's a great idea!" Natsu said as he stood up, along with (Y/N).

"We can meet up with each other in 4 hours right here! Okay, Natsu-nii?" (Y/N) asked.

Natsu nodded, "Alright."

"Be careful Natsu-nii." (Y/N) said as she tightly hugged Natsu and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

Natsu grinned and ruffled (Y/N)'s (Long/Short) salmon-pink hair with (Hair Color) highlights.

"You too (Y/N)." He said. They then both went separate ways to look for Igneel.

-—-—-—-

(4 hours later)
"I think I'm lost.. And I can't smell Natsu-nii.." (Y/N) said quietly as she wandered around in the forest at night.

"Maybe I should go to the nearest village to wait for him.. Yeah! I should do that! Natsu-nii isn't that dumb to not go to a nearby village to look for me!" (Y/N) said as she started to head out of the forest and towards the nearest village.

-—-—-

"Aw man! I got lost! And I can't even smell (Y/N)! I'm a horrible big brother.." Natsu said as he wandered around the forest.

Since Natsu was at the edge of the forest, he remembered something.

"Igneel always told me that if (Y/N) and I got separated, to go to the nearest wizard guild. He especially told me to go to Fairy Tail! That's where I'll go! Then they can help me find my little sister! Yeah!" Natsu said as he walked out of the forest happily.

-—-—-—-

Ever since that day, (Y/N) and Natsu have been separated. They never saw each other again.

Until 10 years later on one fateful day.