Babysitter Or Seducer ~ 1

Jason P.O.V

"Mom, come on! I'm totally capable of taking care of myself, I swear" I tried once again to lure my mom, but just like the past three days, I failed. Her long blonde, 34 years old hair and dark red suit covered back facing me.

 Her long blonde, 34 years old hair and dark red suit covered back facing me

"I already told you, Jason. You're having a babysitter over" She said as she kept fixing the goddamned suitcase.

"Really? Like, what's the worst thing that can happen if I do stay home alone?" I asked with crossed arms.

"Break my fine china with those friends of yours? That's the first thing I can think of" My mouth fell open at her false accusations. I pointed a finger at her and huffed.

"You're making false accusations, woman" I stated "My friends are going to make fun of me for having a babysitter at sixteen, come on, mom" She turned around and glared at me.

"You're not staying here without a babysitter, end of the discussion" She said. I opened my mouth to argue some more but she yelled "Chance! Your son is bothering me" Oh my. Of course, get dad, why don't you?

"I'm probably going to jail" I commented. Mom raised an eyebrow at me.

"Why is that?" She questioned.

"For murdering another babysitter I don't freaking like. They are all bitches and only want to watch novelas or those dramatic programs they watch. You better stop contracting Maria's and contract me some American lady for once"

"I heard Hispanics take better care, plus, this time I didn't hire a Hispanic lady. I contracted a Twenty-One years old Greek boy" I only stared at her with pursed lips and a blank stare.

"Twenty One years old?"

"Mhm"

"Greek boy?"

"Mhm"

"Are you trying to get me raped woman!" I screamed but she was not fazed at all by my sudden outburst.

"Don't play with rape, Jason Frederick McCann" She warned me calmly but that full name approach said it all.

"You're a lawyer, mom! You should defend me" She raised an eyebrow and placed her hands on her hips.

"From what? A boy that is just going to watch over your crazy ass until I get home?" She questioned.

"He could be a pervert" I noted.

"Are you going to wear lingerie around the house?" Once again, my mouth fell open.

"My sexy face is enough to cause rape. They way I dress has nothing to do with it. You're such a stereotypical woman"

"Go away, Jason" Seems like she is already done with me. I huffed and turned around to leave. Once I was at the door, I dramatically turned around and pointed at her.