"Okay, Bugaboo, Dove, it's time to get in your comfy beds and go night - night," Zayn tells them.

Harry pulls Louis in for a tight hug that neither of them want to let go of. The men help them into their cribs. Louis decides to put his pillow on the other side of the mattress so he's facing Harry. They can see each other through the bars and giggle. Their cribs are only 3 feet away from each other but it still seems too far when you want to cuddle somebody.

Tonight's story is Rapunzel. Harry only makes it three minutes in before he is sound asleep with Roger being crushed under his stomach. Louis stays up until the very end of the story because he wants to make sure it's a happy ending. His eyes open and close at a slow pace. Zayn and Liam check to make sure the night light is on, the monitor is working properly, and the windows are locked. They first bend over to kiss Harry goodnight. They then walk over to Louis, a little surprised that he is still awake.

Liam kisses his forehead and whispers sweet dreams.

"Night, Dove," Zayn says.

"Night, Papa."

"We love you," Liam whispers.

"I love you, too," is the last thing Louis can possibly mutter out before his eyes fall completely shut and he's out like a light.

The two men leave the nursery and go to their own room. Zayn sighs as he lays on the bed.

"Busy, busy day," he says.

"Least Louis handled the movie well," Liam remarks.

"I was honestly surprised. I half thought he was gonna try to escape, instead he was clinging to me like a koala bear or something like that."

Liam lays next to his husband and rests his head on the raven haired man's shoulder. "I wish he would do that with me."

Zayn smirks. "Jealous?"

Liam chuckles. "Shut up."

"Well we both know Harry would rather cuddle with you so I guess we're even," Zayn says.

The younger husband reaches up and flicks Zayn on the nose.

"Heeey! What was that for?"

"Because I love you," Liam says and kisses him on the cheek.

That's the beautiful thing about relationships that have lasted for a good part of a couple's lives, they don't need to be lovey dovey to know that the other person is still head over heals. Picking on each other shows that they trust the other person enough to know they have no spite in what they say.

"He probably likes me better because I sing for him in the car," Zayn teases.

"Oh hush! Harry likes me better because my body was made for cuddling," he says jabbing his fingers into Zayn's abs.

Just then, Zayn's cell begins buzzing in his pocket. He pulls out the phone and frowns when he sees Josh's photo blinking across the screen.

"Why the fuck is Josh calling me?"

"Probably pissed that I didn't let Harry sit with them at the movie," Liam guesses.

Zayn rolls his eyes and swipes right to reject the call. "I don't need him pissing and moaning about that. I'm not letting H near him ever again."

"Niall seemed a little off, though. Like he'd been crying all day," Liam says, in a serious tone.

Zayn's phone starts vibrating again.

"You answer. If I did I might say something I'll regret," Zayn says. He hands Liam the buzzing phone and swipes left.

"Hello?" There is a heavy crying and huffing on the other side. "Niall? Is that you? Hello?"