Why can't I change? -2

Hey this is a new account, I've written a new chapter after this :P

Chapter 2

 “I was at Sean’s house last night…”  Ugh, speaking of the devil. It was Ayesha, she always made out as if she was a high-class girl when in fact she was an undercover hoe.

Carina and I both walked in to be greeted by the whore herself. “Oh dear, look what the cat dragged in…” Her fellow hoes laughed as they caked up their faces in the mirror.

Carina looked at her and said “Why are you even talking? Love you’re ugly, you think because you got five bottles of foundation slapped on your face that you’re sexy?” I busted out laughing and I even caught Ayesha’s “friends” trying to hide their giggles. Ayesha looked so embarrassed.

“Well, I still get more boys than you; even your man Joel wants me!” At this point Carina looked like she wanted to punch Ayesha in the face. So as her best friend I had to step in. “Ayesha, it’s ‘cause you’re easy pussy, of course every guy would want a go!”

Now it was Ayesha’s turn to be angry.  She was fuming, “Wanna say that again?” She took a step forward; she was now less than half a metre away from me. 

“You really think I’m scared of you?” I stood my ground as I said this.  Carina had stood right next to me. The air around us was filled with tension.  She instantly slapped me across my face. All of a sudden, I felt a great rush of adrenaline inside me. Before I knew it my hand had gripped around her neck and I instantly shoved her up against a wall and shouted in her face as she squirmed under my tight grip. 

“IF YOU EVER, I MEAN EVER” I said as my body shook in anger. “IN YOUR LIFE PUT YOUR DIRTY HANDS ON ME I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET THE DAY YOU WERE BORN” I continued. I let go of her and she struggled catching her breath then left in a hurry. Her friends stared at me, frozen in total shock then quickly left.

“Wow Car, I didn’t think you had that in you” Carina sounded as shocked as those girls looked. I was still shaking in anger. You can insult me, make fun of me, talk about me but never ever lay a finger on me. I’ve had worse cases of anger than this. I just hated it when people thought they had the right to hurt me.

The school bell rang indicating that it was time for our next lesson. Carina calmed me down a little and we head to our classes. Her and Reece both had Chemistry while I had History with Miguel in my class. Yay me… (note the sarcasm) Carina would probably fill Reece in about what happened.

 I took my seat at the back of the class, putting my head down on the table, thinking about the scene in the toilets. I probably overreacted but I guess she deserved it. I was starting to doze off when an annoying person decided that they should start poking me. At first, I didn’t react hoping the person would stop when they realised but this person was being so damn persistent.

“What!” I shouted as my head snapped up in annoyance to see Kyron, a mixed-race hotty. He had smooth caramel skin, with beautiful dark brown eyes, short black curly hair and to top it off he had really nice lips. He was laughing at my reaction. WAIT! When did he join our class? He probably got kicked out of one of his other subjects and had to join history.

“Why were you poking me?” I frowned at him

 “I don’t know, but now I’ve got a new hobby!” I looked at him with a mix of confusion and curiousity.

“Annoying you” I rolled my eyes at him after he made that comment. “Oh, I heard about how you fucked up Ayesha” What already?

“I didn’t fuck her up, I just let her know that she can’t take me for an idiot and wait how do you know?”

“Gossip travels fast” He stated matter-of-factly.

“But it was just her friends there” I said feeling a little puzzled, I knew Carina and Reece wouldn’t tell anyone.

“You really think those girls are actually her friends?”  I thought about it for a bit and realised they weren’t, they were laughing when Carina insulted Ayesha. Well I guess if you’re a bitch, you should expect your friends to bitches too. Like they say birds of the same feather flock together. 

Kyron and I ended up talking for the whole double lesson and surprisingly we got along really well even though he was quite annoying. The lesson went in a flash and before I knew it was the end of the day. We continued talking as we walked out of the classroom and out of the blue something strange happened. 

“You alright Cara?” Miguel said causing me to look at him in surprise.

“Mm, yeahh” I was quite shocked. We’d been in the same class for more than a whole year and this was the first time he’d said anything to me without Carina and Reece being there. I mentally shook myself, there was no point thinking too hard about it; I knew that he liked Ayesha.

 “You look so baffled” Kyron said as he looked at me weirdly. “Anyway, I’ll walk you to your form class since mine’s just a few doors away from yours” He said while smiling a goofy smile. He looked so silly, I couldn’t help but laugh.

“So I don’t get a hug?”  He said as I walked into my form class. I looked back at him and gave him an evil grin then shook my head. I walked into my classroom and Carina and Clarice both gave me questioning looks basically saying “Spill!”

“He’s just in my history class guys, calm down!”  Carina wanted to know more but Reece interrupted her.

“Carina told me about what happened in the toilets. That’s my girl, the bitch had it coming!” She said while raising her hand for a high five. I laughed, and then we waited for registration to finish. It was now time for us to go home. Great.

-

Comment - tell me what you think! Vote and tell your friends!