Chapter 5-Where is the Takoyaki?![Edited]

Start from the beginning

"fOR a petite lookin Bo-boy, you sure are heavy!"

"Shut up." He hissed bringing his face closer to mine.
'His eyes look really scary, mama...'

"Ka-" He harshly interrupted me by placing his hand on my mouth

He licked the side of my neck and bit into the skin sucking all the blood.
He bit into it so hard I thought he would take a chunk of flesh out of my poor body.

The pain was there but pleasure was overpowering it. I felt myself get hot.

And then he pulled away, standing up watching me look around hazily.

I let out a breathy moan and turned to my side.
'I feel so yuck WHERE'S MY CONTROL'

Kanato hummed as he went out of the messy office.
I layed there like a dead roach contemplating about scenarios that happened so quickly.

Suddenly, I smelt something yummy.
'Takoyaki?'

I quickly jumped to my feet running out of the office.
Sniffing out the scent like a dog, it led me to the food prep class.
'Wow, this class actually exists? That's amazing! Endless cooking and baking for me!'  I wiped the under of eyes from happiness.

I reached out for the door handle and pushed the doors open to find Ayato, Yui, Reiji.

My eyes started looking around of the tasty treat. The scent was there but not the actual thing.
I slumped my shoulders in sadness.

"Wh-where's the Takoyaki?" Ayato flashed me a grin and started bragging.
"Hehe! I ate all of it! It tasted good and you didn't get to try it!"

"What are you doing here Akemi? Are you cutting class in the first day?" I deadpanned at Reiji's question.
'No Reiji I came here for my class obviously.'

"Cutting class?" I twirled around putting a hand on my mouth.

"I would never, Reiji!" I stopped and looked at his glowing red eyes.
Wait, glowing?
Shit, he must be real mad.

"Uhh, right Reiji!" I quickly face the door giving out a backward wave.
"I'm heading out to class!" Walking outside the class, I gave them a last glance and shut the door behind me.

'Shit I survived a ticking bomb..' I wiped the sweat on my forehead with exasperation.

'That guy must have some issues in the past or something.'

I stopped and realized something.
'A mere man can't stop me! '

With my chin up, I quickly turned around at walked back at the food prep class.

"Reiji I've decided that I-Where's Reiji?" Instead, I found Ayato, feet on the table swinging his chair while picking out the yuck out of teeth using a toothpick.

"What are you doing here, cupcake?" Ayato side glanced at me as I went over the station.

"Making my favorite snack, of course!" I walked towards the counter and grabbed all the tools I needed from the cupboards.

"You can cook?" Ayato asked in the back as I got the fresh ingredients from the fridge.

"Well...Yeah, Why am I here now?" I started chopping up the ingredients and placed them in the bowl.

"And when the Ore-sama wasted the time of his life yesterday... you didn't help?" I stopped what I was doing and turned to look at him.

"Hmm, it was too cute and funny! Listen here! It didn't taste that bad... maybe a little too much salt though.." I resumed mixing the bowl and hummed to myself.