**************************************************

"We're here girls, I'll pick you up in about three hours okay?" 

"Yeah, that's fine." I shut the door and turn to where Mum has rolled down the window.

"See you later have fun!" She waves and drives off.

"We will!" We call to her.

"Lets go to Forever 21!" Becky pulls me in the diretion of the shop.

In Forever 21 Becky looks through t-shirt after t-shirt, pair of jeans after pair of jeans and tries on at least ten pairs of shoes. 

"Does these look okay?" She models a pair of red wedges. 

"I think so." I half-heartedly tell her, to be honest I got bored after the first three pairs of shoes. I managed to sort my self out with a pair of black skinny jeans with tears in the knees and that was it. 

"But do the black ones look better?" She points to a black pair of shoes in the same style as the red pair.

"Probably." I shrug.

"I think I'll try the black pair on again."

"If you say so."

"Yeah I do." She smiles before walking back into the changing the changing block and pulling the curtain shut. 

Minutes later she walk out wearing the black wedges. 

"Yes, these are the ones. I think I'll get them." She smiles at her reflection in the mirror.

"Weren't they the first pair you tried on?" I ask.

"Yeah, I think so." She turns around before walking back into the changing block.

"Shall we get a Starbucks now?" I ask once she's payed.

"Yeah, okay." She grabs the carrier bag from the counter. 

In Starbucks we find a table before ordering our drinks.

"I'll go and order. What do you want?" I ask standing up.

"I'll have a medium vanilla skinny latte please." She smiles at me. 

"Okay." I walk up the counter and get in the queue. 

"What can I get you love?" A woman in her thirties asks me. 

"Erm, can I get a medium vanilla skinny latte and a medium strawberry and creme frappe please." I order.

"Okay, that'll be £5.60 please." She holds out her hand.

I sort out the money and place it in her hand. 

"It won't be 5 minutes." She smiles as she walks over the machine. 

About three minutes later she hands me the drinks.

"There you go sweetie."

"Thank you." I walk back to the table and hand Becky her drink. 

Once I've sat down she pounces. "You have a lot of explaining to do, Lexi."

"What do you mean?" I ask innocently.

"You know what I mean." 

"No I don't" I take more interest in my drink than her.

"You, Michael, Niall. Explain."

"Well, where do I start?" I sigh.

"From the very beginning."

Here goes nothing....... 

***************************************************

hellloooooooooooooooooooo :)

GUESS WHO SURVIVED SCHOOL FOR FOUR DAYS!!! BUT seriously when do we break up??? I already hate that place and every body else :(. If only you lot went to my school and we were all friends then I might actually look forward to going to school :). 

So Michael and Luke are currently writing and Cal and Ashton are on  a man date shopping :).

IM GONNA MISS THE TWITCAM!1 its four on monday morning in the uk so I'm gonna pray that someone puts it on youtube and watch it when I wake up :) 

I'm happy that 5sos are going back home soon because that means that theyll be with families and friends!! And they'll be touring in Oz with 1D :). 

ANY ATL FANS?/???? DID YOU SEE THE NEW VIDEO!!!! ASDFGHJKL.

tHANK YOU FOR 28K READS!! AND IM SO CLOSE 1K VOTES ITS UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! 

THANK YOU FOR COMMENTS !!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT TWEETED ME :D 

is anyone looking forward to Midnight Memories :D and it comes out 6 days after my birthday :D !!!!

tanks for reading this and sorry for the long a/n but I like talking to you guys because you're all supermegafoxyawesome!!!!!! 

stay supermegafoxyawesome and i love you all :)

twitter - @Dani1D5SOS

please tweet me if you wanna :) 

see you soon guys :) 

Dani :)