Chapter 6: Moving in

You and Trendy stopped at the door of a huge mansion. He could tell you were scared. "Its OK (y/n), they are nice. Mostofthetime. If you are with me, you are going to be fine." He hugged you. You began to calm down and you squeezed his hand as he opened the door.

What. The. Fuck.

Jeff was chasing around by a link wannabe and a little girl was playing with a dog that was red and black. A man that looked like Trender, but with a black suit and red tie, was yelling at the Link wannabe and Jeff to calm down. A boy with no arms or legs was sitting by the little girl and dog, and a guy in a white mask was sitting next to a guy in a hoodie with a black face as they both ate cheesecake as if nothing was happening. Suddenly, a guy in a blue mask with no eyes came up to you and sniffed you, "Erm... Trendy? Who is this? Its a human." At the word human, everything stopped.

"Human?" Said the boy with the white mask.
"Thats what he said..." Replied the boy sitting next to him.
Suddenly, the man in the suit with no face came up to you and Trender. "So, this is the human you told me about. Nice to meet you, Im-" he was interrupted by someone exactly the same as him but with a sharp toothed smile and a long trenchcoat with no shirt underneath. "Why hello~ I am Offenderman, please, call me Offendy, my la-"
"Paws off Offendy. Shes mine." Trendy said as he pushed 'Offendy' away. You started to panic. You were shaking and hiding behind Trender.
The man in the suit then said "OK, instead of rampaging the girl, why don't we just introduce ourselves like normal."

Calm down, it's not like it's a musical number... I wish it was...

The man in the suit introduced himself as Slenderman, one of Trendy's younger brothers. Another brother of his came out and introduced himself as Splendorman, the youngest of the bunch. And we all know Offendy, but it turns out he is the oldest. The little girl was named Sally, the dog was Smile... creepypasta animals can talk? Anyway, the Link wannabe was BEN. The boy in the white mask was Masks, and his best friend next to him was Hoodie. The boy with no arms or legs was Lost Silver, the boy with the blue mask was Eyeless Jack. At least he didn't ask for your kidneys... yet. We all know Jeff. Then there was Jane, a girl who absolutely hated Jeff, a cat the looked like Smile but named Grinny, a hairless creature named rake, and 2 ponies named Pinkamena and Rainbow Dash. They could turn into humans if the wanted to but they preferred there natural pony form.

Slender then said, "That is all of us. Until we get more, that is." E.J. ran up to you "Can I has you kidneys?" He asked. "N-no, sorry... I kind of need them.." You said. He shrugged, "Worth a shot. At least you said no nicely." Then walked away into the kitchen. Slender told you and Trendy where your room would be, if you we're comfortable sleeping alone that was. You said it was fine since you were right next to Trendy's room. You placed your things in your new room and unpacked.

This is going to take some getting used to.

That's the end of this chapter! Something really funny happened when I was righting the introductions though. As I was writing, one of my dogs barked and instead of calling him by his actual name, I yelled, "Jeff!" Then I fell off of my couch laughing...

I need help.

Well, the next chapter will probably be out next weekend, hopefully. I might end up being late though. But I promise I will try to get it done by next weekend! Until then! Bye!!

... I finished that on 666 words...

Halp.