Chapter 5: The Truth

He didn't reply back. In fact, he logged off. You know you just messed up.. Maybe he was coming over? You ran to your shower and cleaned up. When you got out, you checked the time. 5:37 pm. Might as well make dinner.. you got dressed and began to make your best dish. . .

Macaroni and cheese.

Hey, it's really good Mac and cheese!(it's like really good Mac and cheese. UT reference anyone? Bratty and catty? No? OK.)

Are you boil the water, your door bell rings. You run to it and see trender there. "I think I should tell you in person.." he says. Wait.. DID HE JUST TALK?! His voice echoed and it was a rich, silky voice that made you blush when you heard it. Even though it echoed, it wasn't loud. You let him in and he tells you, "(Y/N) this might... scare you.. but I must show you. You nod as you see him transform. He was just like the pictures. He had no face, long legs and arms, and tentacles. "So... Creepy pasta's... are real?" You ask. You we're processing your best and only friend being a fake creature from the internet.

-1 hour later-

He explained to you how he was slendermans older brother. Not the oldest of the bunch. More like the middle child. He explained about the pastas, where they live, and why he refused to talk. Yes, they we're real. They live in a forest with a hidden mansion known as Slender Mansion. He reduced to talk because..

He didn't want you to be scared and leave.

Despite him almost crying, you hug him. You tell him "I don't care about your looks or if you are a killer. Your my best friend. I could never leave you, nor would I ever be scared of you." You smile into his chest. He lifts up your chin and kisses you. How the hell does he do that?! He doesn't gave lips! Well he kissed you where his mouth would be. After dinner and a little more talking, you decide to go out. You obviously both love each other. However, when in public, he must look as human ad possible. You actually looked forward to school now, as he would pick you up and drive you home. Eventually, something's have to stop..

"TRENDY?! IS THAT YOU?! HELP! THIS BITCH IS PHYCO!" you hear someone yell from upstairs. Trendy looks at you. "He tried to kill me." Trended nodded and teleported Jeff back to the mansion.

A few days later-

"What do you mean I have to leave?!" You screamed. "(Y/n) it's not my call. I don't want to kill you! So you have to come with me. And since your with me, your a target. Zalgo is getting stronger. I can't let him hurt you!"
He says. You give into his voice and say "ok. I will go with you."

Normally, you would be happy to live with him, but you life was finally looking up. Plus, you hated big crowds. You we're scared. Jeff has tantrums, from what Trendy says, and they get really bad. Like when his brother became a pasta, he didn't come back for days, and when he did, he killed a whole neighborhood. BEN is a pervert. Your not to big on that... and EJ... he likes kidneys. Trender assured you that nothing would happen if your with him. So you agreed. You packed your things and left with Trender. You just hope everything will be OK.

Sorry it took so long! Enjoy!