Chapter 4-Satan's Day (part 2) [Edited]

Start from the beginning

The first victim was a guy. The story behind him was that he kept staring at my titties and invited me to follow him behind the school, which I wanted to do to him, and as he turned around I clutched the vase and hit it on his temple.

I stared at the almost dead vase in the corner of the alley.

Anyways, the guy looked really good to bad he's a fuckboy. His hair was like white and he had silver eyes with big thick glasses covering them.Oh yeah I think his name is Yusuke.

The next victim is a girl, I don't know but this bitch accepted my request of following me into this alley. I think she's suicidal. She has black long hair and dark purple eyes.

And finally, Suki.
She wanted to fight me again and was like "one broken arm won't stop me!" and yup the vase did the job.

(I thought having the preys POV would be fun so I'm doing it)

YUSUKE'S POV

I blinked my eyes open to the dark sky. Without my glasses, I couldn't see properly.

"Oh! You're awake!" I see a busty red-haired girl in my field of vision.Suddenly my head starts to hurt.

'Isn't she the girl who hit me?' I reach my hand towards her and she just stares at it weirdly. And then I gripped her collar shirt and pulled her down in top of me.

"WhA-wHa-" A smirk rose onto my face at her reaction.

I felt her hot breath fanning the side of my neck.

"Let me taste you." She muttered and I felt myself turn on.

"Go ahead." My hands were inching towards my pants expecting her to the deed.

But she just licked my neck and sunk her fangs into my skin.

"Wha-!" I started struggling in her grip. I felt my eyelids go heavy, my body was shutting down.

"Wh-why..."

NAMELESS GIRL'S POV
The first thing I see when I wake up is a girl towering over a boy.
She got off of him and wiped the blood away from her mouth.

'Blood...?' Panic started to spread all over my system and the first instinct was to run.

I quickly stood up scraping my knees on the uneven flooring and started dashing.

It all stopped once I felt myself crash on somebody.

"Please, help me! Th-there's a girl drinking people's blood! An-and I think I saw a girl there and-" I looked up to see fangs.

I screamed and ran back to the direction I came from.

All at once, I felt myself trip and it pushed the air out my lungs forcefully.

"Please have mercy! I did nothing wrong!" Her shadow hovered over my shivering form.

"Tch, you remind me of Yui. Running away from a vampire? PATHETIC!" I flinched at her tone.

"I'll show you how much I hate Yui on your body!" Her red eyes brightened menacingly as she jumped on me. She wrapped her hands on my throat and squeezed tight.

Tears started to well up in my eyes as the lack of oxygen increased.
'I'm dying.... For no reason....'

I could feel her nails digging on the side of my neck painfully.

"PLEASE!" and suddenly it turned dark.

♡+:。.。AKEMI'S POV。.。:+♡*

I clicked my tongue as I pushed the cold body away from me.

"Y-you..."
"Hm?" I turned around to see Suki wide awake and scared.
"How could you?! You inhumane creature!"

She clenched her fists legs shaking slightly.
I looked at her blankly fluttering my eyelashes boredly.
"Oh yeah?" I took a step forward and she flinched taking a step back.
"I thought you wanted to fight?"

She gritted her teeth.
"I do, I'm not scared from you!" She hesitanted but she went dashing towards me a fist, using her non broken arm, in the air.

I caught it and threw her towards a wall hearing a crack.
"AH-" I quickly teleported towards her clasping my hand on her mouth shushing her.

"Quiet."  She pissed me off I didn't feel like drinking her blood.Instead, I crushed her neck silencing her quickly. Blood splattered all over my face and uniform. It smelt like rotten trash.

'Disgusting.'

____________________________