Chapter 4-Satan's Day (part 2) [Edited]

Start from the beginning

The limo was really silent maybe or maybe not you could hear Reiji fuming, or maybe you could someone holding in their laughter.

"Ah shit, here we go again."

TIMESKIPPP~

As soon as I step my sexy converse feet onto the pavement of the school, the fangirls started yelling.
For some reason, I heard the worst things anyone could've heard.

"HAVE MY BABIES"

"RAPE ME REIJI!!"

"HAVE SEX WITH ME LAITO!!"

"I MASTURBATED FOR YOU AYATO"

As the girls realized that I'm not one of the boys, they fall silent.

And started murmuring to each other.

"Look at that dumb bitch walking like she owns the school, the Sakamakis only do that, what a wannabe."

"Look at her ugly ass hair she should cut it off only Ayato would like my long hair."

"Bet her hair is fuckin dyed."

'BITCH MY HAIR IS MADE BY MOTHER NATURE!'  I had the urge to flip my hair at my thought but held it.

Suddenly, I felt someone pull onto my collar and I turn my eyes to see a blonde bimbo with blue eyes. She had scowl on her face.

The girls completely forgot about the Sakamakis and focused on the fight that was gonna unfold, since they started ohhh-ing.

"I don't care if you are related to them, but you should back off. I'm the leader of the karate group, and you are just a weakling." I didn't reply as she smirked and tightened her grip.

"Look at this loser, bahaha!" She was gonna land a hit on me but I caught her wrist.

My nails started digging into her skin and blood started to come out.
Her eyes widened at the pain.

"L-let GO!" Her other hand started to push away but my grip on her wrist made her paralyzed.

And suddenly a crack.
"AHHHHHHHHH!!!" She screamed and I let go with my hand soiled with her ugly blood.

"S-suki!" A group of girls went running towards her, but one of friends looked at me.
"Y-you monster!" I just smiled at her walked inside the school.

"Uhm." Someone cleared their throat behind me and I turned to see Reiji crossing his arms.
"That was deplorable.Where's your manners?"

I didn't respond as the word that girl said started to sink in.
He sighed and kneeled down.
"Wh-what..? I KNEW IT REIJI YOU FINALY SUBMITTED TO THE AWESOME ME! HEHE!"

"I'm just tying your shoes since your brain has lost the ability to." He elegantly and quickly ties the other shoe and stands up, pushing his glasses up.

"Even Ayato would have more class." He pulled the ribbon around my neck and tied it into a neat bow.

"Your first class is with Yui and Kanato, you should go soon." He hands me a schedule and turned around to walk away.

I had a nagging feeling in my stomach and I had to stop Reiji in his tracks.

"Reiji, is what the girl said true?" He glanced back and his eyes started to show some kind of emotion.

He simply didn't respond and walked away.
I put on a blank face and shrugged.
"I'm hungry."

TIMESKIP~

"Who knew that to hitting them with a school vase would make them unconcious." I had a poker face as I looked at the 4 soon-to-be-dead bodies.