chapter 8

Your pov
I woke up to the sun hitting my face *wait my face where my mask* you thought *ohh no i left it at the party wait did Evan see my face?!?* you said sitting up on the bed *no I'm good we were to busy getting away* you exhaled in relief. *i guess i should get changed, but what about my i- know* i ripped a part of my dress and i used that as a mask *so much for hidding my hair oh well i should ask jazz for some close* you thought as you headed to the living room and then you saw Evan*greaaat* you thought and you starred to walk pass him. "He beautiful where you going" he said and reached for your arm but you grab his arm and pin him to the floor with you on top of him.
"Well if you want me this bad there's a bedroom up stairs." he said smirking. *all you men are the same* i was about to punch him but then jazz walked in "red?" she stop me with my fist in mid air. I get off of Evan and walk towards her,and whisper 'i need new close'. She looked at me smileing. " YAY GIRLS DAY OUT" she yelled. "Dont worry you wont regret it come let get changed and we can leave". She said as we were going up Evan said "you showed me your hair red i wounder whats next" he winked. *all you men are disgusting*. We head to jazz room and she steps in and get changed in her walk in closet.
A couple minutes later she walks out

With this outfit * have to say she dose ware beautiful clothes*

With this outfit * have to say she dose ware beautiful clothes*. And then she put me in and said "your turn" and closes the closet door. *sigh*
I starred looking for cloth when i finally found some i walk out.

 *sigh*I starred looking for cloth when i finally found some i walk out

"Wow you look so bada**, but you should lose the mask. "No" i said to her "ohh i have an idea" she run in the closet and gets a jacket "here this will cover you face" i put it on and and put on the hoodie and it cover my face. "Is it all right oh wait you should unzip it" i unzip, with the hoodie still on and covering my face. "Prefect" jazz said. "Yeah thanks jazz" i said and looked at her she was in shock "what" i said to her "y-you just thank me and said my name?" "yeah is that a problem?" "n-no its just i wish that i had a cute accent" she said pouting. *she reminds me of my sis alway telling to talk or complementing my accent man i miss my sis but i will be with her soon* i though t. "Come on jazz lets go" i told her.
We walked out her room and we were at the door about to leave and then minilad said "where are you two going" "out to the mall to get clothes" jazz reasoned. "Ohh really" Evan cut in and looked at me and got a nose bleed again. "Hahahahah guys look Evan on his period agian" minilad laughed. Then everyone even delirious came in running and laughfing and jazz chuckled. "Hey guys i wanted remind you-"he said and pulled out a gun "I'm still your boss" *wow that gun isn't even a good one* thought to myself. "I pulled jazz by the arm and we went out the door. "So that happened" jazz said confused "the funny thing is thats not even a good gun" i told her "yeah i guess but it was weird he has never done that before..i mean he has but never out of the blue?" "are you kidding me he is so predictable know are we goning to go or whats up" "ohh yeah come on we will tack my car" as we headed to the garage we stop in front of a black car.

"What" jazz asked "sorry i thought since you favorite color was white i thought your car would be to" "oh yeah i do like white but it gets dirty to easily-wait how did you know my fav

"What" jazz asked "sorry i thought since you favorite color was white i thought your car would be to" "oh yeah i do like white but it gets dirty to easily-wait how did you know my fav. color was white?" "well your room its white" " oh yeah i forgot any ways we should get going" "yeah" i said as we got in the car. As we head out i had this feeling*oh this is going to be fun*

A/N: sorry if i spelled anything wrong or if it sucked. I suck at writing.