Chapter4 part2

I walk in and see vanoss sitting there lefting weights."hey red came to cheek me out" vanoss said and winks at me. I roll my eyes and just keep on walking to the weights, vanoss gets up and follows me. I pick up two of the 50 vanoss right behind me and he picks up two of the 70 *fine what to play this game fine but i can play it better* i think to my self. I pick up two of the 100 vanos trys to do the same , but fails *hahahahah* i laugh to myself *what an idiot*. I start to excise with the weights vanoss was right behind me watching me in amazement surprised that i could left that so easily*oh please at the academy they had weights that go up to 1000 and only one person could left that and me and the consul.* 

I head over to the punching bag with vanoss right behind me i look at it and kick it and it breaks in two "wow" vanoss said "looks like red has some stranth" he tries to put his hand on my shoulder i turn around and grab his hand." hey your my property you belong to me" i look at him with rage in my eyes he looks at me with fear * i belong to no one* i think to my self. I walk out the excise room to look for jazz "wait" i here from behind me, its vanoss." listen i'm sorry that came out wrong forgive me please"*let me gusse you realise you need on misstion and with me you can get more money great another plan to use me thats all you man do is use woman that are more powerful than you disgusting* i think to myself and trun and continue looking for jazz.

Vanoss pov 

I see red walk in dame she fine i cant wait to mack her mine this is going to be hard but fun. "Hey red came to check me out" i said winking at her she just rolled her eyes and walk to the weights. *It is not going to that easy* i follow her she lifts up the two 50 *please thats easy* i pick up two or the 70. Then all she picks up two 100*still way to easy* i grab them but i can't pick them up *what the hell this girl is crazy* i see red walk away and go to the punching bag *haha this is goning to be funny* i see red kick the punching bag and it splits in two "wow" i say "looks like red has some stranth" i said trying to pit my hand on her shoulder but she grabs it.* oh not again sweetheart you belong to me you do what i say* "hey your my property you belong to me" she looks at me with rage in her eyes *wtf its a good thing she has a nice body because no one would ever go out with this crazy chick* she walks out the room. *Wait if she is stronger than me than i could use this i mean she wont mind but she wont join because she wants to and if we force her she will kill use well looks like my charme will have to do and my good looks as well*. I leave the excise room "wait" i said she stops *alright charme dont fall me now who am i kidding my charm never let me down* "listen i'm sorry that came out wrong please forgive me"  she truns away and keeos on walking*hump you will fall for me in no time*

A/N sorry if i spelled anything wrong or if dont like it i suck at writing