I am so nice! I am updating!

Emma's pov   (Before Matand Calri get home)

I wake up to my phone vibrating on my nightstand. Its from Carli! She has been really depresed since Mitch got hurt. The text reads "Hey! Mitch was released from the hospital and we will be home soon!" I smile. I decide to get on Twitch (Comment who your favorite youtuber and/or livestreamer is!) and watch a random stream. It turns out to be TBNRFrags playing COD. I watch for a good half hour before Mat and Carli come inside. I hear them chatting but cant make out any words. I hear them get really quiet really suddenly and I know whats going on out there. I run out and screech. Ewwwwwwwwwww PDA!!! I hurry and push mat out the door. After a minute of silence i hear his car engine pur and drive away. I tun to Carli who is starring at me with her jaw dropped. She gives me a look as if to say WHY!?. I simply say that she needed girl time. She sits still for a minute, and then runs up to me and throws her arms around me. "I love you Em." I chuckle and kiss her forhead. We decide to watch a scary movie. Great idea for 2am. 

Sorry for the short chapter!! Anyways guys, we are almost at 2000 reads!! WOAH! When we get to 2k and 50 votes, I will do an irl video and link it to watt pad for you dudes! Also, keep in mind that I will be updating AGAIN later today after I eat dinner. On another note, I have relly bad writers block. How should the story go on?I want YOU to tell me what you want to see! Im sure there will be at least one good idea out of all of you! Make sure to tell me who your favorite youtuber or livestreamer is! My fav. youtuber is Ashleeey Maarie. My favorite Streamer is ghost0523 or ghosteez or ghostgaming. See ya noochies later! Be sure to VOTE!