Mitch!?

Hey so i kinda forgot to update monday. i know i am a really bad person and here is the chapter so yeah.

Carli's pov

I run for the door while buttoning up my shirt and Mat follows. I fling open the door and run twords where the gunshot came from. I stop like a deer in headlights. I fall to my knees and my jaw falls open. Mat grabs my shoulder as we stare at the body lying lifeless on the pavement. I throw my hands over my eyes and start to scream and cry. Mat pulls out his phone and calls 911. I crawl over to my dead brother. Mitch? I whisper to him. Mitch! I scream. My emotions are tearing me apart. I feel like ive been punched in both the throught and kicked in the chest. I scream as loud as i possibly can and get a few rude shouts from the neighbors. I yell for them to Shut the f*ck up as an ambulance pulls up next to me. 

~Before gunshot~

Mitch's pov

I get off the bus and walk to Mat's house, in hope of finding Carli. I'm right around the corner when two cars come speeding from behind me. When they close to me I turn around to see what was going on. Just as I make eye contact with one of the drivers, I see a gun pointed at me. Next thing I know, there is a sharp pain in my stomach. I black out and colapse.

~At the hospital~

Carli's Pov

I sat by Mitch in his hospital bed. My eyes were red and sore from crying. The doctors said that the bullet barely missed his vital organs and that he should be okay after some rest and an emergency surgery. I called all of team crafted, and Emma. Everyone has stoped by and Emma was here for moral support. I dont know what to do. I feel helpless. I need to do something... I start to facepalm when Mitch's eyes flutter open. I page a nurse as he comes back to life. He looks up at me and gives me a very confused look. "Why have you been crying? Was it mat!? I will pound him!" I laugh and say no. "I thought you were dead." I whisper. He frowns and looks down at his stomach. "Oh right....." I look down at my feet and Emma walks in followed by 2 nurses. Mitch try's to stand up and winces in pain. "Oh no you cant get out of bed for at least another week" says one of the nurses. He frowns. He leans over and asks me to contact team crafted. I nod and leave the room.

~Heloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! I finally updated!! yeyyy!!! anywho, thank you noochies for sticking around through all of my crap. I will update friday, as promissed. Make sure to comment and vote and tell me what you want to happen. I havnt got a clue where this story is going. HHHEEEELLLLLPPPPP MMMMEEEEE!!!