Night Attack

Chapter 1: Night Attack

“Good bye Allison!” I said to my friend as I left her house. I started to walk back home. It was dark and cold, shivers went down my spine, and I hugged myself trying to keep myself warm. I didn’t live that far, so I rejected the offer for a ride home. I started to speed up because it was getting really dark, and it was really hard to see. I had forgotten to wear my glasses, so it was more of a problem. On my way home I had to cross by a school, it was my old elementary school. It was small compared to other elementary schools, but I had great times there.

I got to the school, passing by to the back of the building and onto the playground. There was a small hill and on top a baseball field. I was passing by the hill when someone pushed me onto the building’s brick wall with such force that made my back ache. I saw a tall figure in front of me. It was frightening. I tried to scream but whoever was in front of me covered my mouth with its hand. "Shh!" They said and I could tell it was a guy. I tried to calm down, but thoughts of this guy, who could probably rape went through my head, and I was full of fear. I could only see his eyes right now, and they were a glowing shade of red. He stepped closer to me, moving into the light letting me see how he looked. He was pale, with black hair that blended with the night, on his mouth he had white sharp fangs, and he was dressed in black clothing. I froze in shock when I realizing he was a vampire…

“Well hello beautiful”, he said with a smirk on his face. His eyes focused on my neck. I knew what he wanted, my blood. He moved his head to the crook of my neck, his lips touching my skin while he left a trail of kisses on it. “Mmm you smell wonderful”, he said in between kisses. I didn’t respond or said anything at all I was too shocked to speak. As he continued to kiss my neck the kisses became sloppier, and I could feel his tongue touching my neck. I pushed him away trying to avoid getting bit, “Its alright love. You won’t feel a thing” he said and without noticing his fangs were sunk into my neck. I let out a shriek, and I no longer felt fear. Pain took over making tears fall out of my eyes. After a minute or so he finally pulled away. I felt weak and I fell to the ground. I looked up to him my vision was blurry but I could still see the blood dripping from his mouth. He whipped the blood of his mouth saying, “Mmm you taste good. I can’t get enough”. He then kneeled down to pick up my right hand and once again he sunk his fangs into my skin. I screamed in pain, suddenly my eyelids felt heavy and then they fully closed. My mind turned into a dark abyss…

Hello! well I hope you liked this chapter even though its short and my writing suck, but like please comment and vote! please please please! I'd really like your feedback. also share it. I want more readers so please. thank you guys and I hope you like this story cause I love it. I really wanted to write a vampire story, so yeah! VOTE AND COMMENT and I'll update sooner! :) hope you guys a good day and read my other stories!

Thanks lovelies! xx