♡Chapter 1♡

Robin's (P.O.V)
*Man I love Star she's so cute. Her eyes always sparkle in the daylight...her hair is a fiery red...her lips...so glossy...and her face...always flawless...ugh I can't get her out my mind. Everytime I think about her or when she walks in I either stare or bite my lip.*

Then Starfire walks in with her skirt on but her top wasn't on. She wore her purple lacy bra and still is wearing her purple skirt. Starfire comes over to me causing me to bite my lip. She looks at my lips and she had giggled and said something in my ear.

"Um Robin why are you biting your lip." She asks putting her tongue inside my earlobe. 👅

"Idk I just have a crush on this girl and she's stuck in my head." I replied back.

"Oh okay." She laughs.

☆She kisses my cheek and sits down on the couch☆

Cyborg comes in the room to talk to me.

"Yo Rob I need to talk to you." Cyborg calls from behind the door.

I walked out the room and we talked behind the door.

Starfire's (P.O.V)
*Robin and Cyborg are talking about something time to figure out what.*

"I think it's time you told her the truth." Cyborg says.

"I don't know what if she rejects me?" Robin replied confused.

"Look Robin I know Star she's in love with you so just be yourself and ask her out." Raven says coming in the conversation.

"By the way Robin Speedy is coming over to hang with us." Beast boy replied.

"Wait what. Unless he doesn't touch or hurts Star he's good." Robin says being overprotective.

*That's one of the reasons I love him no matter what happens to me he will be there and take down who has kidnapped or hurt me and still have me in his arms. I also like how his sense of confidence is fortunately calm and cool. My plan is that I told Speedy to come hang with us and try to make Robin jealous. He's definitely going to freak out when I'm going to be kiss with Speedy.*

I know what your thinking I'm crazy but I'm not I want Robin just as bad as he wants me. I love him and now I know he loves me. Robin and I...every since we met...the kiss to learn English...also made me fall in love with him. I waiting for the day that Robin will hold my hand in his and say...I love you Star.

It never happened yet but soon it will. Anyways...

"Robin tell her how you feel I promise it'll be alright." Cyborg says happily.

"Ugh Starfire is the one person I love and don't want to lose. If she's gone what could I do? Starfire likes me I know but if I date her I put her in danger. The only weakness I have is Star." Robin says desperately.

"No Robin no matter what happens to her you will fight for her no matter what." Raven says encouraging him.

"Thanks you guys your the best." Robin says happily.

"Hey cutie nice bra." Someone was behind me.

I turned around and it was Speedy.

☆He puts his arms around my waist and he walks me over to the couch☆

"Hey Star what's up?" Speedy asks.

"Kiss me." I replied.

His face has a smirk and his lips crashed into mines and we kissed.

♡The kiss felt so wrong but as we kiss for periods of time I started to enjoy it. His tongue asked permission to come in I let his tongue side right in.♡

I heard the door open. I hope that Robin stepped in. I moaned while we were kissing. The kiss feels real to me.

Speedy's (P.O.V)
We might be faking the kiss but I'm not. I kissed Starfire harder and she starts moaning loudly.

"AHHHH SPEEDY!!!" Star screams out loud.

Hopefully Robin will come over and stop it before it's too late.