It's just us

A/N: I kind of changed the plot. Peter wakes up after a few months not 6 years. This idea sounded better in my head.

"They are going to kill us, Y/N." Peter said as he slowly played with a strand of my hair. My head was on his naked chest and I had one arm around his waist.

"Stop being so dramatic. We are fine." I said.

"Don't be blind like Talia. The hunters will never live in peace with us. It's just a matter of time until they will try to exterminate us." He snarled.

I sighed, knowing that I will never change his mind. "If you say so." I kissed a patch of his skin. "Sleep, Peter. It's late."

"Seriously... My sister makes us weak. She doesn't let me do anything." He added, completely ignoring what I have said.

"I love you, Peter, but if you don't stop talking I will send you in the living room to sleep on the couch." I said.

He laughed. "But then I won't be able to keep you close to me and to make you feel loved."

"Yes...but I would be able to sleep." I said and closed my eyes.

"One last thing. There is a family reunion tomorrow. Do you want to come? We could tell them that we got married in secret " He smiled and caught the hand where I was wearing my wedding ring to interwine our fingers.

"I would love to." I said half asleep.

"I can't wait to see Talia's face." Peter chuckled.

....................

"What if they don't like me?" I said when we were in front of his house.

"They will. And remember that you married me, not them." He said and place a kiss on my forehead.

"Uncle Peter is outside with a girl!" We heard a girl's voice from inside.

"I say we should get in." He chuckled and grabed my hand.

"Hey, everyone." Peter said as we got into a room full of people.

"Hello. I see you brough a guest. I'm Talia." A woman smiled and extended her hand to me. When I wanted to present my self, Peter cut me off.

"She is Y/N, my wife" He smirked.

Suddenly her expression changed. "Your what?" She furrowed her brows.

"My wife, sister. We got married two weeks ago." He said and raised my hand to show her my ring.

"And don't you think you should have present her to us or something?" She asked.

"No. I love her, she loves me. We are together for a few years, I thought it's time." He shrugged off.

Talia turned to me and said. "Don't get me wrong, Y/N. I have nothing against you. You seem nice, it's just... How could you do something so reckless, Peter. I can smell her. She is not like us."she said to her brother, If I didn't know about what she was talking, maybe I would have been offended.

"She knows about the werewolves, Talia. I don't understand why can't I be happy?" Peter yelled.

"Peter, I will go." I said touching his arm.

"You are not going anywhere. You are my wife and you have the right to be here. Now, sister. Are you mad because I find girl who is willing to spend her life with me? Isn't your perfect marriage working and you can't stand to see that mine is?" He said.