Kicked out

As I was at the boys' soundcheck, I wounded up in a room with red & blue wiring, buttons and it was pitch black. "HELLO!!!!!" I screamed. I spread my arms out into the blacked out area, as my left hand hit a wall and my right hand hit a wall. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god... I hope you all know I'm extremely afraid of dying and also I'm claustrophobic.. As I looked around frantically started to wonder where I was and what could happen to me, I felt like crying. "HARRY!!!" I scream with a tear escaping my eye. As I was setting myself straight and wiped away tears I saw a small glowing button it was yellow, I mean who makes buttons yellow? I was drawn closer to it stepping on something and I pushed the button, as I was lifted I yelped. I rose up to the boys on stage to my amazement I saw screaming boy crazy 10 year olds in the front row with lanyards around their small necks.

"Whatr ya doing ther?" Niall asked me, Harry turned around and burst laughing. "I.. Uh... THIS ISN'T NARNIA!!! Those stupid beavers need to give me back my money!" I improvise. They looked at me as if I were high as the sky. "I, er, gotta go." I said as all the boys and fans were laughing theyre bums off, "Ninjas need to be backstage." I said seriously and used my gymnastics training and tumbled, and flipped off stage.

I turned around to walk back to the green room and a man about 30 was standing there. "You need to leave, OUT!" The man said stern pointing at the exit door. I frowned, "Do you know who my boyfriend is? He'll kick your arse." I state smirking. He smiled widely, "Babe, I own them. I can get rid of Harry if I wanted. I could send Niall to border school, hell I could even split up Perrie and Zayn. Forever." He snarled and pointed to the exit sign yet again. I sadly and slowly walked out the door, and into the viscous piranhas they call fans. I sprinted into the sea, but I couldn't see anything. AYYEEE IM A POET AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT! But I can show it when I speak so I can teach it. When I reach it, it screeches but preach it when it needs it. Oh god I'm Niki Minaj. To bad she's locked up in my basement..... JUST KIDDING.

Anyway back to the chaos, I like that word, it's interesting and weird. It sound like 'K-oss' like a British person speaking all posh and saying the word ass but it comes out 'oss'. Like, "Sir you have a pancake on your oss." Hahahahahahahahahaha. Mmmmm, I want some pancakes....... Are waffles Belgium pancakes? I wonder what breakfast is with dinner?? 'Dinfast'? I could go for some dinfast right now. Pancakes are great hey that reminds me of what Harry called me once. Oh yeah BABYCAKES.

AHHHH see how I can go off track, anyway I'm now calling chaos, K-oss. I was dodged with questions like, "oh my god why do you look sad? " "Did you and Harry breakup? NOT MY LEARRY SHIP!!" Or comments such as, "ew that whore." But on the other hand I was given compliments like, "I love you!!" "You're gorge!" "You're my new tumblr girl for my edits!!!"

Still don't know what Tumblr is....... I escaped from the demons from heaven. If that makes sense. I wonder if there's angels in hell? Anyway WHY AM I SO RANDOM TODAY??

I sat outside of the thingy and waited. From hours upon hours, I decided to take my phone out and download tumblr. As it was downloading I looked my name up and added tumblr on it.

It searched and I clicked on the images.

I found wonderful pictures of me, the ones that Kylie and I produce. You see, Kylie's dream is for photography but Calum disagrees and says she should be infront of the camera instead of behind it, I always knew he had a thang for her... Which I couldn't agree more, Kylie is beautiful and she doesn't know it. Uh oh here it comes, watch your words woman- YOU DON'T KNOW OH OH YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL IF ONLY YOU SAW WHAT I CAN SEE YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHY I WANT YOU SO DESPERATLY RIGHT NOW IM LOOKING AT YOU AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DON'T KNOW UH OH, YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL UH OH THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!!! No fetus lads get back into the attic. Now. Sorry for the disruption.