Kiss Me

I changed into my swimsuit and it was the American flag, the top was the blue and white stars and the bottoms were the white and red stripes. I plumped my hair up giving it some volume. I wiped my face clear of any makeup or oil, I walked from my guest bedroom through the kitchen, hallway, and Living room, into th patio where the pool was and the one direction boys were in the pool, so were all my friends.

I run from where I am and dive in to the deep area.

I poked out the water and smiled wiping my eyes, I see Harry come near me. He wrapped his arms around me and he got closer and closer as he pressed his lips against mine. I felt the shocks igniting in my chest, the sparks from where he touched.

"What was that?" I ask as we broke apart, "my feelings for you." Is all he said as he swam away to the group staring at me as I just was treading water in awe. I snapped out of my haze and swam to the group of people.

---

After all of us were done, we got dressed in pajamas and went to bed. As I settled down into my bed, I turned off the lamp. I heard the door creak open as it closed again and I heard someone slip into the bed. Wtf? I rolled around and I found green eyes staring at mine, it startled me as I jumped. "Harry out! You have your own room with the lads." I tell him. "Well actually couples are supposed to be in the same bed right?" He said smirking, "we're not a couple!" I whisper shouted. "The public thinks we are." He said grinning. "Is that a proposal for an arrangement to be like dating?" I ask, "if you want it to be." He answered.

"Sooo...." I said, "wanna be my girlfriend?" He asks abruptly, ugh I don't know if I'm supposed to be dating him in the bet but oh well. "I don't know... But, even though we just met tonight. I'll think about it. I really like you though." I said. He chuckled a brief second and turned completely serious,"Kiss me." He said surprising me. "Wha-" "kiss me. " he said cutting me off. "Not now. I'm tired." I said.

"Settle down with me

Cover me up

Cuddle me in

Lie down with me

And hold me in your arms

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

Settle down with me

And I'll be your safety

You'll be my lady

I was made to keep your body warm

But I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms

Oh no

My heart's against your chest, your lips pressed to my neck

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

And with this feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love