strong

-

she gasped pushing herself against a wall. her whole squad had been devoured. and she was next. her shoulder was probably dislocated from the fall to the lower rooftops.

hot tears streamed down her flushed cheeks. she was so afraid.

why can't i move?

why can't i get away?

i can't just leave them.

what was left of her squad laid scattered along the rooftops and road. ruby's head lay turned towards her, other stray limbs littered around. the echoing footsteps got closer. she could leave now and save herself.

she saw it now. the titan.

it was 13 meters tall at least; it's mouth was smeared with blood. it hadn't seen her yet. she clamped a hand over her mouth to keep herself from any noises escaping.

the frozen girl thought for just a moment. i might be spared...

she thought wrong.

it's giant head turned towards her slowly. it's brown bulbous eyes staring her down. the titan's hand began it's journey to grab it's next meal.

before is hand could close around her small body. a gush of wind from the monster's hand passing in front of her blew her hair in front of her eyes. it fell forward. someone had cut its neck. someone had saved her.

she didn't get a good look. all she saw the the red scarf. the same red scarf of her fellow trainee.

that wasn't the first time mikasa had saved rosaline's life.

-

i found it so hard to find any decent mikasa fics so i decided to write one myself
-
lowercase is intended, if anybody thinks it's their business.