Coming Home

*Aphmau And Aaron Fly Home*

Aphmau: Are we there yet? I have to pee! *This Went On The Whole Ride
Aaron: *Sleeps And Snores Fairly Loudly* ZzzzzzzZzzzzzzzZ.
Aphmau: AARON WAKE UP WE LANDED!
Aaron: GAH! IM UP!
Aphmau: C'mon grab you stuff!

*They Get There Things And Drive Home, But As They Open There Door They Realize Everyone Had Thrown Them A Baby Shower In There House*

Katelyn,Kawaii~Chan,Cadenza, Lucinda,Nicole,Laurance,Garroth, Dante, Travis, Jeffory, And More Friends: SURPISE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aphmau: OH MY IRENE GUYS!!!!!
Aaron: Whoa!*Smiles*
Aphmau: What is this!?!?
Katelyn: Your Baby Shower!!!
Aphmau: OMI THANK YOU GUYS!!!*She Hugs Them All* Guys how did you even get in are house?!?
Katelyn: Aaron.
Aphmau: Aaron... You mean you helped them with this... For me...?
Aaron: *Smirks* ...Heh, Yeah I guess you could say that... It's not a big deal I just thought you would like one so I got all our friends to do this for you while we where on are honeymoon...
Aphmau: Thank You Sweetheart!*Hugs And Kisses Him* I Love You Thank You For Everything.
Aaron: No Aphmau thank you... I wouldn't be the man I am without you...*Kisses Her*
Aphmau: *Smiles* So! Cake Time!
               *Everyone Laughs*
Aphmau: YAY CAKE!!!!!!!
Aaron: *Mumbles* A Pregnant Woman's Dream Come True...
Aphmau:...What was that Aaron...?
Aaron: OH!I SAID I LOVE YOU!*Does His Lying Face*
Aphmau: I know that face but there is cake over there I'm going chose to eat cake over knowing what you said*Smiles*
Aaron: ...*Smiles* Ok, I Love You.
Aphmau: Me To.*She Ate All Da Cake*

    *A Few Hours Later Party Is Over*

Aphmau: WHEW! That was so fun!... But so tiring...
Aaron:...Yeah whew!... It was fun though Eh.
Aphmau: Heh, Yeah*Kisses Him* Goodnight. I Love You.
Aaron: I Love You To. Goodnight.*Kisses Her*
Aphmau: *Turns Lights Off And Mumbles* Damn I Wish I Know The Name He Picked.....
Aaron: I Heard That.....
Aphmau: It's true.
Aaron: Heh, I know and I'm having fun with you and knowing, and trying to guess*Giggles Manly Like*
Aphmau: Oh Shut Up! Now get your hot abs to bed. They need there beauty sleep... hehehehe...
Aaron: You know what I'm not offended by that, I'm quite pleased, And... Agree they need there rest to be manly.*Smirks*
Aphmau: Of course... I guess... Hehe... Now! I'm tired goodnight!
Aaron: Well goodnight miss sleepy pants... I Love You.
Aphmau: I Love You To.*Smiles*

               TO BE  CONTINUED