MY BULLY IS MY LOVER(Chapter4)

As he comes closer to me the more I can see him who could it be taehyung? Jimin? Suddenly the guy stops right in front of me it was Taehyung wait is he my secret admirer he spoke"hi (y/n) it's me ur secret admirer I know it's wierd that I met you yesterday but I you actually met me before and I have been crushing on you for so long remember when we were kids?"I suddenly remembered about the past he was the kid that saved my life when I about to fall off the bridge!! My eyes got teary and hugged him I grabbed the flowers from him and read the card"will you be my girl friend💝 " I looked up to his eyes and said "yes!!" And hugged him again as I hugged him he looked to me and gave me a long kiss.

When the kiss was done he told me he has to go now.I went to my living room and saw a random number I called it and it was actually taehyung's number I ended the call quickly and saved his number and named it (my alien💜) I quickly took a shower and I received a message from taehyung.

(My alien)~hi I miss you I just wanna kiss you

(Y/n)~don't be silly taehyung you already gave me a kiss

(My alien)~fine then 😝 I will send you a picture if you say you love me !!

(Y/n)~Uhh fine I love you so much Kim Taehyung 😙😻

(My alien)~yay I love you too 💑

(Y/n)~now send me a picture 😆!

(My alien)~fine

(Y/n)~ahh the stuff toy looks cuter than you can you give it to me 😂

(My alien)~no I won't ur so mean I'm cuter than this lion and I won't give you my toy I sleep with this lion 😲🐯

(Y/n)~wahaha u still sleep with that haha I did not know my boyfriend is still a baby so cute😂😂😖😌😻

(My alien)~whatever,good night I will see you in my dreams love you 😴💗💏💑🙊

(Y/n)~okay bye bye

As I put my phone down my eyes get heavy and I suddenly sleep."(y/n) wake up " you opened your eyes and see taehyung giving you his smile you hugged him and he said"aishh!! (Y/n) get up were going to Universal Studios today.

Sorry if it's too short I will do the next chapter