Chapter Twenty! - Dont Touch MY Boyfriend!

Start from the beginning

"Lou-"

"Shh, let's get you back to the room yeah? We need to sort your swollen face out." I said softly, reaching out my hand. He grasped it tightly, the tingles on my skin coming back. He sighed heavily, wincing. I knew he was embarrassed, but he shouldn't be. He's probably never even hurt a fly... Where as me? Well... I've done some pretty horrible things in my life. I shook my head and turned to see Dean standing once again, head tilted back, blood standing his skin. I laughed out loud catching his attention.

"That was for hurting my boyfriend you homophobic prick!"

That should do it!

-_-

Harry's POV

"Do you really think of me as your boyfriend?" I asked, the shock of the word even leaving my mouth still not settling. Luckily the bastard hit my cheek and didn't break my recently new pair of glasses. My cheek hurt majorly... I couldn't really see out of my left eyes seeing as my cheek has swollen to the size of a mini football. I await Louis' answer, my heart racing. I couldn't believe myself! Why did I ask that?!

Louis poked his head out of the small bathroom and smiled slightly. Why isn't he showing any signs? Oh fuck I've probably made an even bigger tit of myself... /Brilliant/!

"I might do." Louis said making my heart sink as I swung my legs over the bedside. Fucking embarrassing much. Ugh why me. I hadn't realised he was standing in front of me until I saw his feet and the bottom parts of his legs. I looked up and met his blue eyes making my heart race as they swirled with mystery. Suddenly he put his hands softly on my thighs, leaning in so slowly. STOP BLUSHING HARRY! I felt his breath on my lips and I shuddered. "Although I do know this," he started again making me swallow hard. I felt the softness of his lips brushing against mine, just barely there as he pecked my lips, whispering,

"I love you."

My hands moved to his shoulders as I pressed my lips back to his after he'd whispered that. I couldn't believe my ears?! He actually just admitted to me -Geek Boy Harry Styles- that he loved me. My heart was racing at one hundred miles an hour. I smiled slightly causing Louis to pull away.

"Do you love me?" He whispered softly, his eyes clouded as he leaned back slightly, his tanned cheeks covered in a soft rosy blush. I bit my lip. He's certainly taken away the pain... And I do love him... I love him more than I love myself... Actually that's not hard to do.

"I might do." I joked with a slight smile. All I wanted was to kiss him again. His lips were so soft and... They locked with mine perfectly. He didn't need someone like Dean. He needed me.

"Would you say you love me if we maybe..." He grinned devilishly at me, causing a grin of my own to form. Louis forcefully shoved me down on the bed by my shoulders. His darkened blue eyes bore right into mine, his knees either side of my hips. My hands rested on the small of his back, as he towered over me, his smile never fading. Why is this happening?

"I don't think it's fair that you get to take control." I mentioned. Louis bit his lip, covering the ring looped in his skin. A blush started appearing again which made me sigh. He was so adorable. Why did he have to cover up?

"But-Eep!"

I laughed at the slightly girlish squeal that emitted from his lips as I flipped us, pinning him by his elbows to the bed. Louis' small blush darkened considerably. He's always /very/ manly.

"Well that was... Different."

"Shut up... You scared me is all."

"Ha, sure I did. As I recall you weren't a pussy." I teased, his lips forming a pout. My heart pounded, as I lowered my head his lips growing ever closer. I pressed a soft kiss on his pouting lips before pulling away.

"Awh come on Lou you know I was kidding." I said watching his lips twitch as he tried not to smile. I wanted him to smile. I wanted him to laugh. I grinned and started placing kissed around his face. He started laughing, his body squirming under me.

"Ugh Harry stop." He said his voice sounding happier. I smiled stopping my attack, the pain of earlier -the pain being my face- was hidden. The tip of my nose touched his my glasses slowly falling. Louis smiled slightly, moving his arms from my grip.

"I think these need to come off." He whispered, slowly pulling my glasses off. He tilted his head back reaching, with a struggle to put my glasses on the bedside table. He sighed heavily, settling back under me. I sighed, looking into his blue eyes. I'd miss these blue eyes if they ever left mine. I slowly lowered my lips to his, those same tingles... That same feeling that exploded inside me when he came into contact with me.

His hands moved up my arms, his fingers soon tangled tightly in my hair. He seemed eager. He wanted this. He wound me up. I deepened the kiss as he pulled on my curls. I moaned softly my eyes closing as our lips moved together. I pulled away slightly, before my eyes scanned his neck. My tongue poked out between my lips sliding across them before slowly attaching themselves to the skin of his neck just under his jaw. His moans were like heaven. I couldn't believe that this was happening. We weren't drinking and we weren't in the shower. It wasn't our first time and it wasn't going to be rough and horrible. It was going to be amazing.

My hands hooked under the hem of Louis' shirt, my fingers on just grazing his skin. I could feel the quivering of his skin making me smile against his skin. I detached my lips sitting back on Louis' thighs.

"Up." I said softly, urging him to sit up. I slowly pulled his shirt up, his muscles squeezing as the air touched his warm skin. My eyes trailed over his body his stomach so toned. My tongue slid across my lips, as I pulled his shirt over his head. His eyes blinked open, his hair ruffled.

"I wish this could last forever." I whispered. My stupid heart and my stupid head wouldn't let me think or believe I had any kind of future with this boy... Shame really because...

I love him.

-_-

Ha! Well that chapter twenty :) xx shit really I know and I felt like teasing you lot but don't you guys worry the next chapter will be AMAZING!!!

Thanks for all of your continuous support for this story and the most astonishing amount of reads and comments! Also I'd like to point out that I have missed you all, but most of all the people that are always there :)

I hope you know who you all are :)

Of for now :)

With love

~Libby :) xxx

P.s apologies for the short chapter :/ hehe