Chapter Nineteen! - Arguments in Liverpool!

"Harry why won't you tell me what's wrong with you?" Louis cried from the drivers seat as I stared out of my, pushing the newly ordered glasses perched on my nose.

Truth was all I was scared of, was Louis forgetting about me once this trip was over. I was terrified as fuck that he'd just piss off with his "friends" again and everything would be over... Back to the way it was.

Was Louis just playing me? I frowned, clenching my hands into fists completely ignoring Louis' question, tears prickling my eyes at the prospect of loosing him. I sound like a fucking girl but its true. Louis, in the weirdest most... Awkward and unimaginable way makes me feel loved.

Not just because he fucked me, but it's the way he actually looks me in the eye, they way he smiles that goofy smile, showing his straight white teeth. His lip ring was tempting as hell, but it's the way he kisses me. It's not rough and how I like it all of the time. It was always soft unless he was... Well mad at me.

I smiled slightly, before mentally slapping myself! IM ANGRY! I felt a bump, the car lurching slightly. Turning to Louis, I watched as his teeth bared, a horrible high pitched hiss coming from him, as he banged his fist hard on the steering wheel.

"Fuck Louis! It's my car do you always damage other people's property?" I snapped, causing Louis to growled at me, his usual soft blue eyes, burning with angry, as he flicked up the indicators, pulling into this shabby motel kind of place, the sky dark, the snow still falling.

"Shut it Harry! If you weren't such an idiot all of the time maybe we wouldn't be in this mess." Snapped Louis in return, stopping the car, crunching the handbrake. I winced. How could he blame this on me? I didn't know there was a fucking puncture in the tire.

I felt my heart tear every time me and Louis snapped at each other but this time it was on! He blamed me for something he should have recognised, seeing as he's the big expert on cars. He checked it before we left...

"Harry don't you dare get out!" Snapped Louis as I pushed open the door, shivering as the ice cold air attacked my exposed skin. I turned, scowling at the boy next to me. I was angry... I was upset. Maybe I was just... Over reacting? I growled, stepping into the crunching snow, slamming the door loudly.

I could vaguely hear Louis'... Soft voice, the cracks and everything, causing my stomach to flip making anger bubble inside of me. Grumbling to myself I felt a frown for on my lips as I pulled open the boot of my car. Grabbing my bag I walked angrily passed Louis who was scowling at me.

I huffed, pushing up my new glasses. In the corners of my eyes I could see the ends of my curls start to freeze, a shiver rolling down my spine as cold drops slide down my skin.

"Harry for fuck sake stop!"

"What Louis?" I barked, turning round angrily, my eyes staring deeply into his, as his body shook, his skin growing pale. He shuffled in the snow, his hair gathering little drops of snow. I bit my lip, hands trembling.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You were fine-"

"Louis I haven't been fine this whole trip. Every time I kissed you Lou... It felt great but I'm scared when this trip is all over, you're going to hate me." I admitted. I looked at the floor, the snow soaking through my converse shoes. I couldn't really bear the thought of looking at his handsome face... It hurts to much.

I twisted round, stomping through the snow to the building, the crackling of the lights on the sign already doing my head in. I couldn't believe I admitted that... He'd probably think I'm a right wuss. Stamping my feet on the concrete, I stepped into the motel place, shaking my head, the ice on the ends of my hair, flying off, dropping quickly to the floor.