chapter 6 (THE FINAL????)

IM THINKING OF ENDING IT SOON. I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING ORIGANIL I CAN ADD THAT WONT GET ME IN TROUBLE. THANKS FOR READING, LEAVE COMMENTS. TO THE STORY...

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RYAN'S P.O.V:

After Madcry stabbed Pewd's, me and Felix went looking for the girls. at on point we sure them but they ran in the direction of the building. now were chasing them. I hope we get them before the others do. now its a race against time we can see them in the distance but......... PEWD'S IS THERE TOO!!!

PEWDIE'S P.O.V:

After I got up I though the backstabbing trader in the only place he cant leave, the cellar. I deal with him later. I left the cellar to go look for Marzia and (Y/N) but lucky for me they ran into me at the forests edge.

I grab them both by there collars and see the boys follow them out of the trees.

YOUR P.O.V:

No, no, NO!! how did Pewdie catch us if he was BEHIND us. just at that moment you see Ryan and Felix run out of the Forest. WHAT. you wanted to cry now

"LET US GO" Marzia screams at Pewdie. she starts to cry again, 'I know how you feel' you think. and you do. she love Felix but his clone is holding you, basically in a choke hold. Now your finding it hard to breath, and you can see Marzia is the same. with an evil grin on Pewdie's face and Marzia and you coughing Ryan cracks.

"LET. THEM. GO. you monster."

"*snicker* *giggle* bout time."

FELIX'S P.O.V:

He let them go and Marzia ran into my arms. all I could do if comfort her.

RYAN'S P.O.V:

(Y/N) stubbled into my arms. it feels so right. I never want her to leave. I'll never let her go.

YOUR P.O.V:

I start to cry on Ryan's shoulder. I don't care what Pewdie is doing but its now or never. you lean closer to Ryan's ear and whisper,

"I-I love you" you feel your face go red, then he whispers back,

"I love you to (Y/N)"

PEWDIE'S P.O.V:

omg, this makes me want to puke. all this emotion is... disturbing. any who, time to de-head these loser's and get lost.

"Any last words?"

Felix laughs and reply's with;

"yea goodnight bro"

"wha-" next thing I know I feel a shooting pain across my neck and everything go's black for the last time.

YOUR P.O.V:

Just as Pewdie was going to end the lives of Ryan and Felix, Cry came out of no where, with an axe and ended Pewdie.

"Why did you help us?" you ask him with pure confusion. but all he did was shake him head and run into the forest.

                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 years later, im still dating Ryan. he asked you out, just after Cry ran away. better is that Marzia and Felix are engaged but no matter what happens you will never forget Cry and everything he did for you. now you walk the halls of your new house with Ryan's hand in your left hand and the cry doll in your right.  

                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END. XD. OR IS IT???????? ANY WAY HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND I HOPE ITS ORIGANIL. LEAVE COMMENTS IF YOU WANT ME TO WRITE A SECOND ONE AND THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR READING.