chapter 4

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS. FIFTEEN READERS IS AWESOME. IM FILLED WITH HAPPINESS XD!!! SAME AS BEFORE, LEAVE IDEAS, COMMENTS, ECT, ECT DOWN BELOW AND ON TO THE STORY.

                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RYANS P.O.V:

....Until I saw that Pewdie was trying to make a move on Marzia.

"DUDE!!! WE. WILL. GET. THEM. OUT" I yell to calm him down, (because that's going to work amazingly,) so he yell's back at me.

"OK THEN MISTER CALM!!! look up in the other window, Cry is trying to make a move on your girl." as he says this I feel my cheeks go hotter, then realise im blushing.

"I-I-I don't care h-he j-just c-comforting her, t-that's all." why am I stuttering?"

"Awww little Ryan has a crush on (Y/N)" Felix says in the most annoying voice ever. im still blushing, but im sure that its just got deeper.

"W-WHAT NO!"

"bro, you look like an umperlomper from Charlie and the chocolate factory. there is no hiding it." he says in between bursts of laughter.

"Lets just get them out ok? do you still have your pocket knife?" ( ^_^ its all I could think of) I ask.

"Of course I do. why you got a plan?" I mimic his tone

"Of course I do."

MARZIA'S P.O.V:

I sit down on the bed and put the locket in my pocket, Pewdie sits next to me.

"You know... baby, I might be evil, but im still Felix." I turn my head to see what he means, but as I do, he presses hi lips against mine. I kick him off and run for the door. locked. he grabs me by my arms and pins me t the window. just as he went to kiss me again the window opens behind me and I fall into someone's arms.

"FELIX" I start to cry. "I missed you so much.

"I missed you too Marzia and I will neve-" Ryan cut him off

"Guys... umm can we get (Y/N)... please.." Marzia just laughs at this

"Sure, we can get your girl friend" Felix is being a smart ass again...

YOUR P.O.V:

" (Y/N) im going to have a shower... wanna come" Cry says with a smug look.

"NO. what I want is to leave." I reply

"Your loss" and he walks out. just at that moment, Pewdie runs in.

"Good your still here." he says in between breaths.

"Not for long" I shoot my head around to see Ryan standing in the window.

"RYAN" is all you can say. you jump over the bed, into Ryan's arms. just at that point Pewdie grabs your leg, but you kick him off with the other. the two of you jump down the meet up with Felix and Marzia.

then you all live happily ever after. (haha nope, there is more to come.)

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

again sorry that they are short and this is not the end, I promise. that's for sticken with me and thanks for reading. it means a lot to me. bye <3