chapter 2

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS CHOSEN TO READ MY STORY. I PUT THE LAST ONE UP LESS THEN 24 HOURS AGO AND ITS ALLREADY GOT 6 READS. XD .THANK YOU IT MEANS ALOT TO ME. PLEASE LEAVE OPIONS, COMMENTS AND IDEAS DOWN BELOW AND ONTO THE NEXT PART. THANKS AGAIN <3

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FELIX'S P.O.V:

"me........call me madcry" Madcry finishes explaining and (Y/N) speaks up again, oh how I wish she would shut up.

"W-what D-do You w-want w-with me and M-Mazia" she stutters out.

Pewdie walks over to Mazia, and puts an arm around her shoulder, lightly kissing her cheek. I want to scream at him 'DO TOUCH HER' but Ryan looks at me with a stern look and shakes his head as if to say 'its not worth it Felix, cool it'.

"well sweet heart," madcry starts, "we will be taking you lovely ladies to somewhere else, until those two over there give them self up" he points over to where me and Ryan are sitting. Ryan losses it and screams,

"YOU HAVE US LOCKED UP!!!! WHY DO YOU NEED US TO GIVE IN?!?"

"BECAUSE my brother, it wouldn't be fare for these ladies would it?" he puts on an evil smile and takes the girls out of this...... cellar.

"THAT THAT THAT...... ARRRRRRRR" I try to speak but all that I say is a scream. I start to punch anything I can find until Ryan grabs my arm and throws me on the ground. it hurts but calms me.

"DUDE screaming isn't going to save the girls!! IS IT!!" he has a point...

YOUR P.O.V:

Pewdie and Madcry drag me and Mazia out of the cellar, and we get thrown in a bedroom. its not very big but there is a bed, a couch, a dresser, a mirror, a table and a laptop.

"(Y/N) *sob* what's g-going to happen to F-F-F*sob*" I know what she is trying to say, Felix. You feel sorry for her, she has been dating Felix for as long as anyone can remember and it shows how much she loves him.

"Its ok Mazia. Im shore that nothing will happen to him." You hug her, and she seems to calm down a little. once she stops crying, she catches you off guard with a question.

"(Y/N), do you like Ryan?" Her asking this surprises you, because she doesn't usually ask question like this. you look straight across the room and see you reflection in the mirror and notice the shade of pick your face is. but then you suddenly feel as if there is more then just Mazia watching you.

"I-I-I um.... he's a nice guy, I mean he's good looking, NO I MEAN..." Mazia laughs at your stuttering for a while, she try's to stop but that makes her laugh more. you feel happy that you made her laugh but then she suddenly stops.

"Mazia what's wro-" just before you go to finish you sentence, Pewdie walks in and cuts you off.

"Sweet cheeks, Mazia, baby. Your coming with me." Mazia looks art you to say 'its ok' then she whispers to you:

"be safe best friend" hugs you, then she leaves with Pewdie. Now its just you sitting alone on the ground, in this unknown space, so you decide to explore the room. You don't find anything except 3 red hoddie in the draws and a girls outfit. Then Madcry walks in.

"Sup?" all you do is glare at him. "ok miss I don't want to talk, listen then. Im not going to hurt you, im just making sure that you don't try to escape." You feel as if that he's telling the truth because of the sincerity in his voice, but you still don't let your guard down.

"Oh, so you don't think im crazy, Ryan wanted you to have this." he throws you a plush, white teddy thing. It didn't have arms but only short stubby legs and a single black hair that curls from the top. it also had two circles as eyes and a line as a mouth. it looked just like the mask the Ryan and Madcry both wore.

"and call me cry, it sounds more sane." You didn't say but you liked the doll... the cry doll.