Chapter 14

Chapter 14
Javion's POV

I haven't had time to go to work so now is the time to plan a vacation for this family.

We are going to the Bahamas it will take 2 hours and 90 minutes so I book the flight and the expensive hotel rooms.

I invite my younger sister to come Jeanine she thirteen now she was twelve so I pack up some luggage while they are gone they all went to my mothers house.

Except skylar is at the hospital ,I grab my money that I keep put up and grabbed everything sitting it in the living room,then Teia came home with the kids.

"Hey babe" she said,I pecked her lips and she hazed at the luggage.

"Why our stuff packed for ?." She asked.

"Because,we going to the Bahamas with the kids we need a break and my sister coming you know Jenaine?" I said.

"Ohhhhh,yayyyy I'm getting a massage" Lanaie said dancing.

"That reminds me,what happened to daddy spa day?" I said,she grinned.

"About that,umm my schedule was funny so I couldn't well urmm-" she trailed and ran up the stairs.

I shook my head and laughed,the doorbell rung I got up and answered it revealing my thirteen- year -old sister Jenaine.

She instantly hugged me and I hugged her tight,"Wassup,big bruh?" She said giving me dap.

"Nun how you been and how school" I said,as she walked in and sat in the couch sitting her lugga down.

"Its decent,I'm really tired of school to be honest." She said,I sat beside her.

"Hey Jenaine" Teia said,Jenaine(Nai) rolled her eyes.

"Do I know you bihh?" Nai said,I cleared my throat looking at her.

"Javi,get your sister she being rude asf that's too damn foul babe" Teia said,I sighed.

"Nai,stop apologize" I said,Nai laughed.

"Boy,if she don't get out her feelings and shut up, she grown she that hurt she can go" Nai said bluntly.

"Lil girl don't get it twiste-"

"Shut up,I don't know you and you don't know me" Nai said,Teia grabbed her luggage and went upstairs.

I followed her,"Bae don't be like that" I said.

"Nope,in not going if she is I'll stay with Skylar or something I'm not staying in no plans and car at her for two whole hours and ninety minutes." Teia said,pacing back and forth.

"I'm still here,get out ya feelings, ma"Nai said,I glared at her and she smiled and got on her phone.

"Ion like that lil girl,what happened?,she liked me when she was seven and six." Teia said.