"Poor noona, she was rejected in the club then now being dumped? Aigoo~" Minghao pouted then looked at me. "Evil hyung~" he hissed.

Ok, what's really happening here?

"Hyung! Why are you not talking?! Explain now!" Chan growled with his fists clenched.

"Well how can I talk and explain if I don't have any idea what you're talking about?!" I retorted as raised my hands in the air. "Who dumped who?" I questioned.

"You hyung, didn't you dumped Chiyo?" Jun asked and I blinked couple of times then I shook my head. "N-No!"

"But that's what everyone's talking about. They said some student from our school saw you two fighting and Chiyo-noona said you dumped her." Minghao narrated and my jaw left ajar.

Where the hell did they get that?! Us fighting and Chiyo said I dumped her? I-..."Oh shit!" I swore. "It's a complete misunderstanding!" I blurted out then ran my fingers through my hair. This is all her fault being so loud last night. But she didn't say dump? She said 'rejected'! And there's difference...right?

"So, you didn't dumped noona?" Chan asked.

"No." I replied.

"You're not on that point if relationship yet?" He asked and I shook my head. Wait, did he said 'yet?' "You don't like my noona?" Well, I like her but not in romantic way of course. I admire her talent in dancing and even it's annoying and troublesome, I like her fierce and strong personality also.

"Why can't answer?" Jun piped up and sent me a knowing smile. I narrowed my eyes at him, if that's still possible and he let out a playful chuckle. This guy really!

"I don't like her in romantic way." I answered.

"So you still like her hyung!" Minghao chirped happily then in a second his smile dropped. "But why did you rejected her application to join our club?" He said in whining tone everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

I let out a sigh then placed my hand inside my pocket. "About that, I'll admit I was wrong." I said "That's why I'll go to her later and talk to her to a-.."

"You're letting her join the club?!" They cut me off and their eyes full with sparkle. I nodded my head slowly then they started shouting, cheering, partying like they loss their sanities already.

I let out another sigh then shook my head in disbelief. Can they be still worser than this?

Chiyo //

Earlier it's just my whole body aches but now even my head hurts like a bitch. I excused myself from class and headed to the infirmary. The nurse checked me up and gave me a medicine then instructed me to take a rest on one of the bed inside the room that I gratefully did.

I was lying down watching the ceiling like it was the most amusing thing to watch in the whole world. Note the sarcasm.

My eyes started to feel heavy and flickered. And when I was about to doze off the door slammed open that jolted me.

"Nurse! Nurse! Where are you?" Someone shouted and my eyebrows furrowed as the voice was annoyingly familiar to me. I heard footsteps coming and suddenly the curtain covering me flew open.

I was right, it's Kwon Damn Soonyoung. I glared at him and he was taken aback. "Don't you know the word privacy?" I hissed then gritted my teeth on him. "And damn it Hoshi! Who told you to shout like that here, huh? You just disturbed my rest!" I scowled then breath a sharp sigh.

"Mianhe" he apologized as he scratched the back of his neck. "I just need the nurse." He explains and when I scanned him why he need help my eyes widened and I shot up from the bed.

"What the hell happened to your arm?!" I asked surprised. He has a big abrasion on his arm that's bleeding. I got out from bed then pulled him towards the bathroom. "We should clean that before it become infected." I told him and opened the faucet and placed his wounded arm under it and let the running water wash it off.

I started caring for his wound after washing it and patted it dry with clean cloth. "What happened to you? How did you get this?" I asked without removing my eyes into his wound. "Practice?"

"Ani, we're playing basketball with the vocal club boys and this happened." He explained. Vocal and Dance club members are close friends. Jeongmin's brother, Jeonghan is a member of the club with her.

"How can you get this abrasion by playing basketball at the gym? Isn't the floor there smooth?" I questioned as I applied the last plaster on the dressing. "There"

"Thanks" he said and I offered small smile. "We played at the outdoor court not in the gym." He informed and I nodded my head in response. "By the way, what are you doing here?" He asked as he fixed his uniform.

"Shopping?" I said sarcastically and he gave me a not amused look. I let out a chuckle, "body pain and headache." I simply said as I got up from the chair and returned the first aid kit to its place.

"Practice?" He asked and I nodded.

"Body pain is because of the practice, and headache was because of that damn rumor between us." I blurted out as I turned to him and leaned against the wall. He then froze, "How can they even think that I confessed to you and been dumped, huh?" I asked annoyed.

"I don't know?" He shrugged, "But isn't it your fault anyways?"

"My fault?" I raised an eyebrow and he nodded his head.

"Who's the one who talked loudly at the cafe last night huh?" He asked and I pressed my lips in thin line.

"You taunted me?!" I retorted.

"No, I didn't" he replied.

"Yes, you did!"

"No"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"N--" before he can talk again I cut him off already.

"Shut up already, this isn't going anywhere." I sighed deeply. "You're unbelievable." I muttered.

"So as you." He said and I glared at him. He looked at the wall clock then got up from the bed, "Time for club." He announced and I just rolled my eyes in annoyance. Does he really need to announced that? Is he mocking me?

"I'm leaving now then." I waved then started walking away when I felt a hand grasped my wrist. "What are you doing?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow at Hoshi.

"Aren't you listening? It's time for club." He said in duh tone. I then give him my and-so look. "You're coming with me, pabo." And after that he started dragging me.