Fallen Tears

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

I was finally able to go home... I walked very slowly, replaying what had happened.
"(Y/n)- (Y/n) I hate you!"
I broke into tears and crossed my arms. I then started running home. When I got home, I went straight to my room and put my stuff down, then laid in my bed crying myself to sleep.
~30 minutes later~
I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I got up, rubbed my eyes, and got my phone out of my bag. I looked to see that it was a text message from Adrian. I opened "messages" and looked at what he sent.

Adrian: What happened to you today? ;-;

(Y/n): .... Nothing.... Just- didn't feel good. See you later.

Adrian: Wait! Is everything okay!?

(Y/n): Yes. Goodbye now.

Adrian: ;-; Love you

(Y/n): You too... I guess.

Adrian: That's it I'm coming over!

(Y/n): NO!! Your not! I'm fine!

Adrian: Nope still coming... -.-

I growled and rolled my eyes. The doorbell then rang. I went to the door and opened it slowly. Adrian ran in and hugged me. "Oh (Y/n)... What's wrong!?" Adrian asked. I sighed. "I told you I'm fine..." "No you're not! Your eyes are puffy!!" Adrian wiped some of my tears away. He looked into my eyes and I just looked away. "Would you like to come in?" I asked and got out if his grip. He nodded and came in. "I'm not leaving till you tell me what's wrong..." I rolled my eyes. "Then I guess your not leaving." I went back to my room and left Adrian there alone.
After about 10 minutes, I heard footsteps that came into my room. I looked and saw Adrian. "Please (Y/n)... Tell me what's wrong." I started to cry again and hugged my (favorite stuff toy). Adrian came over and hugged me again. He laid down next to me and brought me close to his chest. "I'm sorry for whatever happened. It seems like it must have been a pretty bad fight..." I sighed and mumbled: "You have no idea how bad..."

(A/n)- Yes I know. Adrian is probably not spelled that way. Maybe I will change it to what you guys like it too be, but for now I am used to that. Please don't be mad! Sorry bros! BUH-BYE!